The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Give me a chance

Dennisrichardson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Aug 18, 2019
My name is Dennis Richardson. I was released from federal prison 2 months ago. I have really big dreams. I have used my entrepreneurial talents the wrong way for too many years. I have a ton of ideas. I am in a halfway house pursuing some of them now. I am looking for people that are trustworthy. I have ideas that I need help connecting the dots about. How do I get from the vision to the reality? I look forward to meeting you all.
My Best
Dennis

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
My name is Dennis Richardson. I was released from federal prison 2 months ago. I have really big dreams. I have used my entrepreneurial talents the wrong way for too many years. I have a ton of ideas. I am in a halfway house pursuing some of them now. I am looking for people that are trustworthy. I have ideas that I need help connecting the dots about. How do I get from the vision to the reality? I look forward to meeting you all.
My Best
Dennis
No place to go but up. Welcome aboard!

Check out the gold threads. There's some life changing stuff in there.

A_Random_Guy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
May 27, 2019
India
Check out some of the Gold and Notable threads in this forum.
It is amazing that you want to change your life for the better. If you think you've hit rock-bottom, you can only go up.
Once you start learning and learning and learning, once you keep improving yourself, you'll meet people who are willing to change your life. You just have to say "Hi".
Right now your motivation will be really high. If you can put it to good use to work for your goals, I see an inspirational video at Ted Talks by Dennis Richardson with over 5million views. Keep working for yourself and very soon you will inspire many more like you. So don't be afraid to bring a change.
Welcome to the forum. All the best!

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
My Best
Dennis
Have you read MJ's books?

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
My Best
Dennis

Welcome to the Forum

Work on few ideas = Less is More

Too much Ideas = You will be Burn Out

Dennisrichardson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Aug 18, 2019
Thanks, it means a lot.
[/
Have you read MJ's books?
My Best
Dennis
Here is what I am doing in the halfway house. I am working a job of course, but there are bigger dreams. The problem is money. So here is what I have done, and what I need help with.
When I was federally indicted I googled, everything. All I was able to get were lawyer's, and they wanted 10-50k. I didn't have it, so I went in blind. I was blessed along this journey in amazing ways. I had a guideline range of 360 months to life, and a 20 year minimum mandatory. I learned so much throughout the process. God brought the right people into my life. I was sentenced to 11 years, and then after sentencing I was able to get my sentenced reduced to less than 5 years. So I started an advice service. I make it clear that this is not legal advice, and I am not a lawyer. That there are no guarantees, but here is what I was able to do. I charge people that think they may be indicted $75. People that are indicted $150. And people that are in federal prison $200. I started a PayPal account, an email address, and then I posted anywhere I could find. I have had paying customers already!!! If you Google fedadviceservice@gmail.com. You will see how I am trying to reach my customer base. I am trying to find better ways to reach this demographic. I don't expect to get rich from this. But people say that I have helped them. So, it's a win,win.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
My Best
Dennis
Hi Dennis. Good to hear you.

What’s your story?

Dennisrichardson

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Aug 18, 2019
My Best
Dennis
My Best
Dennis
Hi Dennis. Good to hear you.

What’s your story?
Well, I have always been an entrepreneur. But, I was cutting corners to fund my projects. I am not starting over from scratch. Here is what I am doing in the halfway house.
When I was federally indicted, googled everything. All that I was able to find was in regards to lawyer's. They wanted 10-50k to start!!! So, coming home, I am starting over with a few hundred dollars. I made an email address, and a PayPal account. Now I give advice on federal prison Indictments. I charge 75-200 per person. I had a guideline range of 360 months to life. And a 20 year minimum mandatory. I was sentenced to 11 years. And then received a larger reduction after sentencing. Ultimately, doing less than 5 years. So, I have been helping others and making start up money for my first project. I work too, but the goal is to own my own again. I won't get rich doing this. But it's a legal start. I let them know that I am not a lawyer, and this is not legal advice. That they should consult a lawyer after talking to me. Anyways, I am trying to find a better way to reach my customer base. If you google, fedadviceservice@gmail.com. You will see what I have been doing to get the word out. Do you have any suggestions? How can I post a regular thread asking this question? And can I copy and paste this to that thread? I am also doing this,
View: https://youtu.be/0GGj1inemn4

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...