What's new

Getting Unstuck

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Janeter1nADrum

New Contributor
Joined
Feb 28, 2019
Messages
6
Location
Mexico
Rep Bank
$125
User Power: 17%
I don't remember how I stumbled onto this forum. I guess I was searching for direction, a way to get unstuck.

I've now read the free previews of both of MJ's books and I plan to download and read Unscripted today. It looks like the first 2/3 of the book covers what I discovered years ago -- we've all been sold a bill of goods about the way life works. Rarely does someone get rich working for someone else.

And so I started years ago studying how to invest in real estate using other people's money, launching various service businesses, but somehow I never achieved much success. I never managed to unlock the key to financial independence. At best, I've always just gotten by.

Now I find myself -- eight years before retirement age -- still struggling to make ends meet. My biggest fear is ending up homeless on the street in my old age, unable to support myself. I know I'm talented and creative. I've survived a world of hardships that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I've had very little support in life -- financially or emotionally. What I lack is tenacity and self-confidence to believe in myself and whatever idea I'm pursuing at the moment. (Because my habit is to drop the project when the next inspirational idea comes along.)

That's why I'm here -- for moral support and encouragement, for knowledge and inspiration. Two heads are better than one. Dozens even better.

Thanks, everyone.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Fup'v gemm opvu vji vseq ug vimmoph zuastimg zua medl vjot, vjev, ivd. Ov't quotup. Zua dep gohasi ov uav. Vipedovz, timg-dupgofipdi, ivd. esi jecovt & natdmit zua caomf uwis voni--cz veloph edvoup uwis & uwis, epf efkatvoph & onqsuwoph.

Zua fup'v jewi vu caomf vji piyv Enebup us TqediY.

Fu ep opwipvusz ug zuas iyqisoipdi, lpuxmifhi, iyqisvoti, & tlommt. Fidofi xjev vji nutv wemaecmi ug vjuti esi vu uvjist, vjip djuuti e nesliv vu veshiv xju'f cipigov gsun zuas iyqisoipdi & xju esi ecmi & xommoph vu qez gus jimq.

Vjot gusan ot e humfnopi ug jimq. Zua'si puv op vjot emupi, epf zua dep fu vjot.
 
Uj, tu xjev't zuas piyv tviq?
 
Fuoph e qistupem opwipvusz, moli zua teof.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom