The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting started

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

harlansjobs

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 31, 2018
I am new here and still reading the FastLane book as quickly as I can. Not finished yet so thus no badge. If this is not in the right place I do apologize as there are so many areas to go into and mistakes will happen.

I have been following this post...GOLD! - CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days
and have been interested, but I don't the necessary skills to contribute and or sell to others.

I was wondering about using Arbitrage, where for instance, I would find what people need on LInkedIn and approaching them with doing services. I would find people to do the work either on Upwork or Fiverr. My doing it myself would be slow lane as it confines me to one client at a time whereas arbitrage can let you contract with several clients at a time.

In addition, I was able to acquire a course that recommends using arbitrage to sell explainer videos to businesses for hundreds or even 1k each sale. Not sure if that is a viable method. I dont see a lot of repeat business there unless I am missing something. Anyone else's POV would be appreciated. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.