The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Getting started

harlansjobs

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Oct 31, 2018
I am new here and still reading the FastLane book as quickly as I can. Not finished yet so thus no badge. If this is not in the right place I do apologize as there are so many areas to go into and mistakes will happen.

I have been following this post...GOLD! - CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days
and have been interested, but I don't the necessary skills to contribute and or sell to others.

I was wondering about using Arbitrage, where for instance, I would find what people need on LInkedIn and approaching them with doing services. I would find people to do the work either on Upwork or Fiverr. My doing it myself would be slow lane as it confines me to one client at a time whereas arbitrage can let you contract with several clients at a time.

In addition, I was able to acquire a course that recommends using arbitrage to sell explainer videos to businesses for hundreds or even 1k each sale. Not sure if that is a viable method. I dont see a lot of repeat business there unless I am missing something. Anyone else's POV would be appreciated. Thank you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom