Hi all,
I have an idea for a business that would generate leads to local companies for their services. I did some initial research and believe the idea is niche enough, but has enough volume to lead to a lot of paying customers.
I'm pretty new to this and basically just wondering how I would get started with this? Should I build my website first and reach out to local businesses work out a commission structure? Or should I reach out to the businesses first? How exactly do people get started doing this?
I know MJ started with his taxi business and was very successful at converting browsers to customers, but how exactly do I get started doing something similar? Are there any good resources/guides to read about?
Thanks,
D
I have an idea for a business that would generate leads to local companies for their services. I did some initial research and believe the idea is niche enough, but has enough volume to lead to a lot of paying customers.
I'm pretty new to this and basically just wondering how I would get started with this? Should I build my website first and reach out to local businesses work out a commission structure? Or should I reach out to the businesses first? How exactly do people get started doing this?
I know MJ started with his taxi business and was very successful at converting browsers to customers, but how exactly do I get started doing something similar? Are there any good resources/guides to read about?
Thanks,
D
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
