Hi everybody, I apologize in advance if this thread is in the wrong category.
Basically, I have imported a product that I would like to get distributed to gas stations in my area (or other regions), but I am completely unfamiliar with the process. I have used the 'search' tool and am unable to find a direct answer to my question of finding a distributor.
My question is, how exactly is this process done? How do you find distributors? Is it as simple as a Google search? What type of things do I need to do in order to assure that the product is accepted and distributed?
Thank you in advance!
Basically, I have imported a product that I would like to get distributed to gas stations in my area (or other regions), but I am completely unfamiliar with the process. I have used the 'search' tool and am unable to find a direct answer to my question of finding a distributor.
My question is, how exactly is this process done? How do you find distributors? Is it as simple as a Google search? What type of things do I need to do in order to assure that the product is accepted and distributed?
Thank you in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
