The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting into real estate with no startup capital?

Rinzler

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
May 21, 2014
Northern California
Check out Nick Ruiz's book Flip on Amazon. It's about $18, worth every penny. He teaches the single family triad (wholesaling, rehabbing, & renting). I bought his Wholesaling 101 course from AlphaHomeFlipping.com a little over a month ago for half off (saved $200) following one of his webinars - speaking of which, he has another one tomorrow night. His backstory is interesting nonetheless and he's very focused on liquidity instead of leveraging your credit to the moon.

As much as I hate making excuses, I haven't had the time to dig into it much because I've been so busy with my other projects for my internet company. My plan is to use wholesaling as a way to generate capital to put towards my internet company then once all those projects (eBooks, online courses, websites, software, & apps) are done, I'll get more into the rehabbing & renting and even continue wholesaling.

I've listened to his interview on Secret Entourage a few times also (usually when driving on longer trips since it's an hour), if you're a member there check out his interview, lots of good info.

My favorite part is that when you look at what Nick's doing when you have a Fastlane lens, he's EXTREMELY smart! :bookworm:

Wow! Thanks for sharing, this is great information for everyone on the thread! Gonna definitely check this out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.