Check out Nick Ruiz's book Flip on Amazon. It's about $18, worth every penny. He teaches the single family triad (wholesaling, rehabbing, & renting). I bought his Wholesaling 101 course from AlphaHomeFlipping.com a little over a month ago for half off (saved $200) following one of his webinars - speaking of which, he has another one tomorrow night. His backstory is interesting nonetheless and he's very focused on liquidity instead of leveraging your credit to the moon.
As much as I hate making excuses, I haven't had the time to dig into it much because I've been so busy with my other projects for my internet company. My plan is to use wholesaling as a way to generate capital to put towards my internet company then once all those projects (eBooks, online courses, websites, software, & apps) are done, I'll get more into the rehabbing & renting and even continue wholesaling.
I've listened to his interview on Secret Entourage a few times also (usually when driving on longer trips since it's an hour), if you're a member there check out his interview, lots of good info.
My favorite part is that when you look at what Nick's doing when you have a Fastlane lens, he's EXTREMELY smart!![]()
Wow! Thanks for sharing, this is great information for everyone on the thread! Gonna definitely check this out.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
