The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get Your Blog Approved by Google News

devidel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 15, 2021
I’m offering a digital service where we will help your blog/news site get verified, approved on Google News, the most significant news content Aggregating platform to get natural and organic traffic. Google News can be a natural game-changer source that will bring both your blog and site authority and traffic both to your blog/site. All you have to create unique and quality contents so that it matches the Google News Standard.

My job will be to add/edit the existing news article to make it according to Google Webmaster Guidelines, do other webmaster tasks so that your blog and news site will be approved by Google Publisher account. For example, PRWireNow - Google News this account has been approved.

Service Cost Range: USD 999 - 4999 - Depends Upon the Size of Blog/Site
Payment Method: PRByPRO Escrow Platform
Turnaround Time: 01-04 Weeks

If you have any question, kindly feel free to get in touch and write a comment to get started with a discussion.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ad approved, good luck.

Empires

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 12, 2016
Planet Earth
What sort of traffic do you typically see being generated from Google News in some of the various categories?

devidel

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 15, 2021
What sort of traffic do you typically see being generated from Google News in some of the various categories?

Google News is primarily for news blogs/site, and it wants to collect and deliver Breaking News to its audience. Articles go up and down in the rankings pretty quickly and a popular story today is yesterday's news tomorrow. That makes ups and downs in the amount of traffic a publisher gets from Google News natural.

For example, "North Korea" is the trending news topic on Google and Twitter. When I searched on google [USA], this result came in the Google News Section. This is just a trending topic today which was covered by many media publications.

nk.jpg

Collecting the information about the first-mentioned media site - NYPost here, and collected its the source of organic traffic, The site received 137.69 Million Visits in January 2021 and 43.57% of traffic from search engines and I think, half of its organic traffic coming from Google News.

ny.jpg

Another fact that even Google News itself has wide swings in the amount of traffic it gets daily as there are many potential reasons for traffic patterns to change.

Coming back to your question: There is huge potential of traffic if you are following google news publisher guidelines for any niche—all you have to create unique, long, informative and trending news content.

Hope, this helps!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.