The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get To Know The 1%

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
Imagine having access to a Rolodex of two million of the wealthiest people in the world — bankers, private equity folk, and venture capitalists — and charging everyone thousands of dollars for a peek.

A new service has emerged to do just that. Relationship Science is charging bankers to use its cloud-based CRM tool to track the “1 percent” and already has some high profile Wall Street firms signed for its beta. It describes itself as the “ultimate business development tool.”

This startup is charging $3,000 for its database of the world’s most influential people | VentureBeat

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

awesom-o

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Aug 10, 2011
United Kingdom
Might just be me but isn't $3k per annum too cheap?! Considering the value of the info and that they've raised $60mil VC.

Also can't imagine the 1% are too happy with their details being so easily available - I assume without consent?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
How about politicians?? Shouldn't they be on there?

I am sure this is more like the .001%.

MNentre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Dec 11, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Agreed Kak. A lot of the 1% are just "ordinary people" that make over $380,354. Many of these people are not going to have the influence to make a 3k membership worthwhile. Hell, I could walk over and talk to the owner of the business down the hall who makes over that.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Has anyone here been in the exclusive member only sites that are for networking with the rich and the famous? I don't remember the exact name but a few years ago there were some, one claimed naomi cambell and some other celebs were members.

HenryDicks

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Sep 19, 2011
Finally business authority stalkers have a way to feel more important than they actually are!

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Has anyone here been in the exclusive member only sites that are for networking with the rich and the famous? I don't remember the exact name but a few years ago there were some, one claimed naomi cambell and some other celebs were members.

ASMALLWORLD

Has around 700,000 members currently and back in 2008 had around 3M in revenue with 260,000 members. Not sure how much they are doing now. Interesting site though.

Paris Hilton, James Blunt, Naomi Campbell, are some of the celebs on that site lol. It's invitation only and 15% of the members are aloud to invite. Their members make around an average of $330,000 in household income and most are pretty young in their early 30s.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.