Good morning!
I am Sylvia from Germany and like all others right through reading the book, which I love and admire, because its full of thoughts. I lurked for 2 months around the book, view a bit here, read a bit there till I finally decided to give a chance - the title sounded both seductive but also very pretentious. And because I have a very big shelf of books for feeding my entrepreneurial spirit this one is unique!
OK, my story is very short: I know for a long time, that my mind and my spirit is not made for having a boss or a 9 - 5 job, so I decided very early to go my own way. But all my efforts are made out of the category *Do what I love*, so I have now a job in my own business for 24/7. Beside this I am a typical aries - very good to start things and always full of creativity and ideas, but very bad to keep things ongoing, because I get bored very quickly by procedures which requires over and over again the same things and steps - automatization is my goal!
So right now I am back at the start and on the way to prepare myself to do it this time better than the times before and because of this I am here!
What my dream is? Living in Florida. I love Germany and especially Bavaria, a very beautiful place, but unfortunately we have not really very often sunshine and my personal freedom will be to live in the sun close to the beach!
A last please - please forgive me if my English is not so perfect and clear, I hope everybody will understand what I have to say and correct me, if necessary. For the beginning I will go ahead and to read through the posts and threads and promise to respect the rules and just to write if I really have something to say!
Warmest regards and hugs,
Sylvia :cheers:
I am Sylvia from Germany and like all others right through reading the book, which I love and admire, because its full of thoughts. I lurked for 2 months around the book, view a bit here, read a bit there till I finally decided to give a chance - the title sounded both seductive but also very pretentious. And because I have a very big shelf of books for feeding my entrepreneurial spirit this one is unique!
OK, my story is very short: I know for a long time, that my mind and my spirit is not made for having a boss or a 9 - 5 job, so I decided very early to go my own way. But all my efforts are made out of the category *Do what I love*, so I have now a job in my own business for 24/7. Beside this I am a typical aries - very good to start things and always full of creativity and ideas, but very bad to keep things ongoing, because I get bored very quickly by procedures which requires over and over again the same things and steps - automatization is my goal!
So right now I am back at the start and on the way to prepare myself to do it this time better than the times before and because of this I am here!
What my dream is? Living in Florida. I love Germany and especially Bavaria, a very beautiful place, but unfortunately we have not really very often sunshine and my personal freedom will be to live in the sun close to the beach!
A last please - please forgive me if my English is not so perfect and clear, I hope everybody will understand what I have to say and correct me, if necessary. For the beginning I will go ahead and to read through the posts and threads and promise to respect the rules and just to write if I really have something to say!
Warmest regards and hugs,
Sylvia :cheers:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
