The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Germany hits ;-)

BeautyP

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jul 29, 2011
Germany
Good morning!

I am Sylvia from Germany and like all others right through reading the book, which I love and admire, because its full of thoughts. I lurked for 2 months around the book, view a bit here, read a bit there till I finally decided to give a chance - the title sounded both seductive but also very pretentious. And because I have a very big shelf of books for feeding my entrepreneurial spirit this one is unique!

OK, my story is very short: I know for a long time, that my mind and my spirit is not made for having a boss or a 9 - 5 job, so I decided very early to go my own way. But all my efforts are made out of the category *Do what I love*, so I have now a job in my own business for 24/7. Beside this I am a typical aries - very good to start things and always full of creativity and ideas, but very bad to keep things ongoing, because I get bored very quickly by procedures which requires over and over again the same things and steps - automatization is my goal!

So right now I am back at the start and on the way to prepare myself to do it this time better than the times before and because of this I am here!

What my dream is? Living in Florida. I love Germany and especially Bavaria, a very beautiful place, but unfortunately we have not really very often sunshine and my personal freedom will be to live in the sun close to the beach!

A last please - please forgive me if my English is not so perfect and clear, I hope everybody will understand what I have to say and correct me, if necessary. For the beginning I will go ahead and to read through the posts and threads and promise to respect the rules and just to write if I really have something to say!

Warmest regards and hugs,
Sylvia :cheers:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...