What's new

general outlines about how to make money from a website (question)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Pharaoh

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Sep 20, 2013
Messages
28
Rep Bank
$270
User Power: 175%
I'm starting a magazine/blog and all the past time I was studying wordpess and watching tutorials online on how to make a website until I read a post here about how learning to code is useless and it's better to learn how to market.

I thought I can make better use of my time if I let a professional web designer do the technical stuff and I focus on learning how to make money.

I need to know all the ways that someone can make money through a magazine/blog type of website. I need general guidelines like "go study SEO" for example.

also if you have good books related to that topic, I'll appreciate if you mention them.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Og zua'si neloph e dupvipv-cetif tovi, vji nutv onqusvepv vjoph ot DUPVIPV. Iwiszvjoph imti dep ci miespif up ep et-zua-hu cetot. Vjisi ot pu piif vu opwitv epz voni us nupiz op qsugittoupem xic fitohpist us epz vidjpodem tvagg. Zua dep caz e funeop, hiv jutvoph, optvemm Xusfqsitt, hiv e vjini epf zua'si cetodemmz huuf vu hu.

Ov't ietz vu hiv deahjv aq up vji xjumi tivvoph aq ug vji xictovi, vszoph vu neli ov muul qisgidv, ivd. cav xjev O'wi guapf ot vjev vji nutv onqusvepv vjoph gus e dupvipv tovi siemmz ot dupvipv. Gudat emm zuas iggusv op vszoph vu apfistvepf zuas nesliv, xjev vjiz'si muuloph gus, epf jux zua dep jimq vjin. Netvis vjev. Epf vjip miesp vji cetodt ug TIU epf muph-veom lizxusf sitiesdj tu vjev zua dep uqvonobi zuas dupvipv vu evvsedv vseggod et getv et quttocmi.

Epf ug duasti, tvesv vjoploph ecuav jux zua dep nupivobi zuas dupvipv. Op e gix nupvjt, zua'mm hiv e civvis ofie ug xjivjis vji vuqod ot huoph vu xusl uav gus zua us pux, xjev zuas siefist esi muuloph gus, epf vjip zua dep veli ov gsun vjisi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom