- Joined
- Jan 25, 2015
- Messages
- 20
Rep Bank
$235
$235
User Power: 60%
I joined this forum not too long ago after reading TMF . I've been contemplating potential fastlane roads, and I believe I've settled on one. From what i know, Game Development in and of itself isn't a good fastlane road for wealth because of the massive amount of time it takes to create games. I'm thinking I can solve this problem by Creating my own game company. That way I could have others spend time doing all the tedious work of creating the games, while I simply create the concepts and stories for them (which will make more efficient use of my creative talents).
Now I know It takes money to hire programmers, graphic artists, animators, etc. That's why I don't plan on Expanding the company until I've established myself as a Developer. I will have do do all the heavy lifting at first, but as my fan base and customers grow I will have the opportunity to bring in more and more people under me. When I grow my company in this fashion It's bound to reach the point where my income will no longer be attached directly to my time.
So Is this a viable fastlane road map or a pipe dream relying on too many uncontrollable variables? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Now I know It takes money to hire programmers, graphic artists, animators, etc. That's why I don't plan on Expanding the company until I've established myself as a Developer. I will have do do all the heavy lifting at first, but as my fan base and customers grow I will have the opportunity to bring in more and more people under me. When I grow my company in this fashion It's bound to reach the point where my income will no longer be attached directly to my time.
So Is this a viable fastlane road map or a pipe dream relying on too many uncontrollable variables? Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
