The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Future Trumps?

NoMoneyDown

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Aug 28, 2007
Round Rock, TX
I went to a local bookstore the other day to buy my wife a book she mentioned she wanted earlier this year (I'm keeping my fingers crossed she still would like it). When I got to the front door, a young boy (~10-12yrs old) held the door open for me, which I thought was odd. I told him "Thanks" and went on to shop. I picked up the book and proceeded to check out. While in line, I noticed the young boy who had held the door open for me was asking a lady who had just checked out if she would like to have her purchased gift-wrapped. I looked behind the boy and he had made a sign detailing his services. I thought to myself, "How genius!" Here is a mere child who had the foresight to capitalize on a seasonal holiday. Time will tell, but I figure he'll be a business owner within a decade or two, and retire shortly after.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Very impressive! He's already discovered his inner entrepreneur. I wonder what prompted him to do this...

shaunew

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Dec 30, 2007
Seoul, South Korea
Great story. I want to teach my son these things. I hope he has a natural gift, my parents told me to get a job when I was young. Go work with your dad at the factory. I will show my son that there is more then one way to make money.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.