The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Future of Society

2am2am2am

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 14, 2021
Hello everyone.

So I was just reading the 'Gr34t R3s3t' white paper which got me thinking about the Fastlane. On page 38 it says 'the planet does not need more successful people'. What do they mean by that exactly? Will it no longer be possible to become an electrician, start my own company and expand into different cities? Right now that probably seems unthinkable..

But as you delve further into this 'Gr34t R3s3t' agenda, you realise society is going to look a lot different in a few years time. A new financial system with CBDC, will allow governments to implement 'smart contracts' into the financial system. These smart contracts will provide endless control - Stop people participating in things deemed 'socially harmful', put a limit on the amount of oil people can buy, oh this citizen hasn't complied with our latest mandate? No access to the digital wallet for you, etc etc. The possibilities are unlimited. It truly is, the Chinese social credit score on steroids. At the World Government Summit 2022, they discussed this new financial system and said we're on the verge of 'abandoning the traditional system of money and accounting and introducing a new one.' But can you really have a new financial system without first destroying the current one? :eyes:

You then have the implementation of Digital ID through the v passport, to create a checkpoint society wherever you go.. (The UK Govt have issued an 18million contract for the v passport, due for completion by 2023). At first this new digital infrastructure (Digital ID, CBDC, v pass etc), will be on your phone - but for how long? The QR codes people are using for their shopping nowadays, Amazon One, etc is just the beginning. Eventually it's going to be a chip be under your skin - most likely in your hand. Oh you don't want to comply? We can just turn off your chip remotely and no access to society for you. Welcome to the internet of bodies - the merging of technology and human. This image taken from the the UK's ministry of defence 'Human Augmentation' document speaks a thousand words..

Now, these are a lot of changes in a short space of time, it sounds unrealistic doesn't it - changes to the financial currency, digital infrastructure, food chain, how we live our everyday lives and so on. How could this possibly be achieved? Well if you have thousands of 'y0ung gl0b4l l34d3rs' and thousands of 'y0ung gl0b4l sh4pers' in cities across the world embedded in politics, business, news, you name it.. Then it starts to become possible. As the WEF leader stated in 2017 during an interview at Harvard.. 'Justin Trudeau, Macron, even Vladimir Putin have all been y0ung gl0b4l l34d3rs of the W0r1d Ec0n0m1c F0rum. Half of the Canadian government are also YGL and it's the same for France, Argentina and many more'.. Then you look into other politicians and influential people across the world from Jacinda Arden, Boris Johnson and Volomodymr Zelensky to Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.. They have all been YGL of the WEF.. Even in Sri Lanka, the new president Ranil Wickremesinghe, is a WEF 'agenda contributor'.. Who has just announced his country will be facing, food shortages, petrol shortages and economic crisis..

This post is getting quite long so will leave it at that. I know this topic has already been discussed by @MJ DeMarco and others.

Anyway, we're right on schedule for the new 'stakeholder capitalism' system, which is basically just another phrase for communism. So what does this mean for the Fastlane? What are your thoughts?

In the wise words of George Carlin..

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
Hello everyone.

So I was just reading the 'Gr34t R3s3t' white paper which got me thinking about the Fastlane. On page 38 it says 'the planet does not need more successful people'. What do they mean by that exactly? Will it no longer be possible to become an electrician, start my own company and expand into different cities? Right now that probably seems unthinkable..

But as you delve further into this 'Gr34t R3s3t' agenda, you realise society is going to look a lot different in a few years time. A new financial system with CBDC, will allow governments to implement 'smart contracts' into the financial system. These smart contracts will provide endless control - Stop people participating in things deemed 'socially harmful', put a limit on the amount of oil people can buy, oh this citizen hasn't complied with our latest mandate? No access to the digital wallet for you, etc etc. The possibilities are unlimited. It truly is, the Chinese social credit score on steroids. At the World Government Summit 2022, they discussed this new financial system and said we're on the verge of 'abandoning the traditional system of money and accounting and introducing a new one.' But can you really have a new financial system without first destroying the current one? :eyes:

You then have the implementation of Digital ID through the v passport, to create a checkpoint society wherever you go.. (The UK Govt have issued an 18million contract for the v passport, due for completion by 2023). At first this new digital infrastructure (Digital ID, CBDC, v pass etc), will be on your phone - but for how long? The QR codes people are using for their shopping nowadays, Amazon One, etc is just the beginning. Eventually it's going to be a chip be under your skin - most likely in your hand. Oh you don't want to comply? We can just turn off your chip remotely and no access to society for you. Welcome to the internet of bodies - the merging of technology and human. This image taken from the the UK's ministry of defence 'Human Augmentation' document speaks a thousand words..

Now, these are a lot of changes in a short space of time, it sounds unrealistic doesn't it - changes to the financial currency, digital infrastructure, food chain, how we live our everyday lives and so on. How could this possibly be achieved? Well if you have thousands of 'y0ung gl0b4l l34d3rs' and thousands of 'y0ung gl0b4l sh4pers' in cities across the world embedded in politics, business, news, you name it.. Then it starts to become possible. As the WEF leader stated in 2017 during an interview at Harvard.. 'Justin Trudeau, Macron, even Vladimir Putin have all been y0ung gl0b4l l34d3rs of the W0r1d Ec0n0m1c F0rum. Half of the Canadian government are also YGL and it's the same for France, Argentina and many more'.. Then you look into other politicians and influential people across the world from Jacinda Arden, Boris Johnson and Volomodymr Zelensky to Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.. They have all been YGL of the WEF.. Even in Sri Lanka, the new president Ranil Wickremesinghe, is a WEF 'agenda contributor'.. Who has just announced his country will be facing, food shortages, petrol shortages and the country faces its worst ever economic crisis..

We could go on about this for hours, but I realise this post is quite long so will leave it at that.

To answer my original question, will the Fastlane still be possible? I think so. But I also think it will only be open to those already in the Big Club. And in the wise words of George Carlin..
There will always be people who strike it big. Will you be one of them? Certainly not if you are focusing on whether or not to jump into the pit rather than actually getting your hands dirty.

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
I think Pavel Durov is a noteworthy example as well: better don't voice your WEF opinions through Telegram.

Not really sure how I feel about the great reset stuff.

In a way, their thinking is correct: with petry dish mechanisms and traditional capitalism, the earth is doomed. I believe they actually want to achieve sustainability / one planet living and currently there are no other mechanisms that ensure that we move towards a more sustainable economy.

These leaders seem to think that they need to make sure things change and that it is only possible if the pleb is not involved in any important decisions.

Their goal seems to be getting most people to live sedentary lifestyles by taking the slowlane mindset to new highs.
A currency with buying power that increases over time could be one way to do that.
People who embrace leadership and entrepreneurship should do well, even (or especially) if the WEF gets its way.

Of course I would personally love to see a democratic counter movement, with hedonistic sustainability as a goal and providing opportunities to the less privileged.
But I have lost all hope that something like this will manifest out of the Web 3.0 wild west, so in a way I hate the WEF while a part of me thinks I have to cheer them on.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.