Today my wife and I decided to do some shopping.
*New woman's Pink golf clubs for my wife
*2 new Diamond back bicycle's.
*Speed bag for exercise
*Taylor Made 2012 Driver and 3 wood
*Pink golf balls
*Tee's
Nice little tab of $1700 and some change.
I didn't know that they don't give you a free kick stand for bike anymore. We had to pay for they to be installed and they use different types of high pressure tires now. Man it's been a while since I've bought a new bicycle's. They also tried to sell us a warranty plan with the bikes. WTF is that??????
I'm sitting here at my daughters Anime store and I've very proud of what she's done with it. I'm a lot older than most of you that are reading this post so I want to give you some straight up advice.
In a previous post I wrote about moving my home office to another room in my house to make it more compact and just to have a new design. While going through old files and paperwork my wife ran across our goals that we wrote down more than 10 and 20 years ago.
There was a lot of personal stuff in there but something that stuck out was our financial goals. Our original financial goals from 1991 was to make $6,000 per week gross. Later in 2000 we changed that to $6,000 net per week.
We wrote that when we got to that income we would focus more on traveling, and less on business and no starting new businesses.
Well if you've been reading my previous post you know that I own several companies.
Get Great Advertising Results Online and Offline
Milwaukee's Only Crime Fighting Magazine - See Who Got Arrested In Your Area - Southeastern Wisconsin
Home - My Animix -invested the get my daughter started as graduation gift.
The Credit Repair Shop.com | Credit Repair Services Help Improve Your Credit Score
The Real Debt Solution – How to Get Out Of Debt
No More Debt 2011
and coming soon my wife's clothing line BarbraMari
Most of the other businesses make money but not a lot of money. But my main business which was my first successful business Blue Book Milwaukee earns a lot of money. If it stays at this pace in 5 years I'll earn a million net per year.
So that takes me back to why would I do all the other businesses? My wife and I had a long conversation about it and for about 3 days I thought about closing all my internet businesses. My wife's clothing line was already in production but she decided that she would push with a certain budget and if it worked it worked and if it didn't it didn't.
I learned something about myself I need to have multiple businesses. I don't drink alcohol, I don't go to clubs and mess around on my wife and other than leading my employees and focusing on our customers we really keep to ourselves.
I need projects to keep my mind busy. I'm thankful that my wife is the same way.
My advice for you young bucks is to write down your goals and also learn what you're all about. Your personality will play a hugh part in your success and failure. Don't chase money...I refocused my goals. I focus of providing jobs and opportunity in my community. I have money and I've officially stopped chasing money.
*New woman's Pink golf clubs for my wife
*2 new Diamond back bicycle's.
*Speed bag for exercise
*Taylor Made 2012 Driver and 3 wood
*Pink golf balls
*Tee's
Nice little tab of $1700 and some change.
I didn't know that they don't give you a free kick stand for bike anymore. We had to pay for they to be installed and they use different types of high pressure tires now. Man it's been a while since I've bought a new bicycle's. They also tried to sell us a warranty plan with the bikes. WTF is that??????
I'm sitting here at my daughters Anime store and I've very proud of what she's done with it. I'm a lot older than most of you that are reading this post so I want to give you some straight up advice.
In a previous post I wrote about moving my home office to another room in my house to make it more compact and just to have a new design. While going through old files and paperwork my wife ran across our goals that we wrote down more than 10 and 20 years ago.
There was a lot of personal stuff in there but something that stuck out was our financial goals. Our original financial goals from 1991 was to make $6,000 per week gross. Later in 2000 we changed that to $6,000 net per week.
We wrote that when we got to that income we would focus more on traveling, and less on business and no starting new businesses.
Well if you've been reading my previous post you know that I own several companies.
Get Great Advertising Results Online and Offline
Milwaukee's Only Crime Fighting Magazine - See Who Got Arrested In Your Area - Southeastern Wisconsin
Home - My Animix -invested the get my daughter started as graduation gift.
The Credit Repair Shop.com | Credit Repair Services Help Improve Your Credit Score
The Real Debt Solution – How to Get Out Of Debt
No More Debt 2011
and coming soon my wife's clothing line BarbraMari
Most of the other businesses make money but not a lot of money. But my main business which was my first successful business Blue Book Milwaukee earns a lot of money. If it stays at this pace in 5 years I'll earn a million net per year.
So that takes me back to why would I do all the other businesses? My wife and I had a long conversation about it and for about 3 days I thought about closing all my internet businesses. My wife's clothing line was already in production but she decided that she would push with a certain budget and if it worked it worked and if it didn't it didn't.
I learned something about myself I need to have multiple businesses. I don't drink alcohol, I don't go to clubs and mess around on my wife and other than leading my employees and focusing on our customers we really keep to ourselves.
I need projects to keep my mind busy. I'm thankful that my wife is the same way.
My advice for you young bucks is to write down your goals and also learn what you're all about. Your personality will play a hugh part in your success and failure. Don't chase money...I refocused my goals. I focus of providing jobs and opportunity in my community. I have money and I've officially stopped chasing money.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
