The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From The Slowlane

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Mr.Beckford

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2012
Hello Everyone.

I have joined the forum and been browsing through it awhile now reading and learning a lot from all the members. Thanks to my close friend Barry who's like a brother to me, who introduce to TMF and from then it was a wrap. Before TMF i read Rich Dad Poor Dad, Laws of Success and Think and Grow Rich, which are all good books but nothing like TMF. Before TMF i wanted to be a trucker driver, because i heard they make good money, save a portion of my pay checkm invest in stocks and boom i would be rich. After TMF, I wondered what was I thinking.

I didn't want to work for 20years or live paycheck to paycheck, i want be the owner of multi-million/billion dollar company being in charge of my own destiny which was my dream since i was in high school. I said to 1 of my brothers 1 day after school. "Imagine 1 morning you're ready for work and your boss just called was like don't show up today you're no longer needed here and beside i don'y even like you." That was the harsh realty of having no control of your own financial destiny,but thanks to Barry for introducing me to TMF, MJ have showed me they're ways that i can make that dream a realty.

I am currently cruising the slowlane in the Palm Beach County area of Florida, but every day i am motivated because there's not a day that I'm not out that i don't see a cars that will be a apart of my stable, audi S5,S8, RS8 Q7 type S, 458 spyder just to name a few. I have learned a lot from you guys like i said and for that i am extremely grateful. I am looking further to learn a lot more and meet a lot of great people on this fastlane journey.

Thanks,
Timoy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hawk07

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jun 16, 2010
Iowa
Timoy

Welcome to this forum. In this place you will find tons of talent from every industry. You can choose to lurk for awhile (which I have done) or you can start to provide value to the other members as soon as today. Either way we will be here to help in anyway possible. We all have the same goal as you.....freedom....and the ability to enjoy this life on our own terms.

Some quick advice I have learned here and have been applying

1. Fail fast, adapt and correct, reapply yourself, fail again...adjust etc. If you dont quit, you cant lose.
2. Make sure to provide enough value to your customer so that they feel like they are getting a bargain.
3. Try a lot of different things....who cares if you dont exceed the first time....you will if you try enough ventures. (Swing for the fences, you will strike out often....but once you connect....its game over.....you will be the winner).

We are here to help you and to get help from you. Most people are experts in something.

Take Care

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Barry the Jamaican guy?

Welcome! Only piece of advice I have is to read as much as you can. From there it's up to you.

Barry

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 27, 2011
Jamaica

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
Interesting selection of cars you desire there. The Audi Q7 stuck out as the odd bunch of that group. :p

Mr.Beckford

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2012
audi collection....no its not odd its fits in just fine :coolgleamA: all white i can see it now :)

Mr.Beckford

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2012
yea thats what tell my brothers we swinging now will hit it out the park 1 day we just have to keep swinging...........thomas edison every wrong attempt discarded is another step closer

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
audi collection....no its not odd its fits in just fine :coolgleamA: all white i can see it now :)

I drive a white Audi A4. I don't see it on your car list though, disappointing. :rolleyes:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...