What's new

From Sunny Miami!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Jennie26

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 1, 2011
Messages
4
Location
Miami, FL
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 25%
Hello everyone,:wave:

I'll make this as short as possible.
I just turned 30, I'm a single mom working in the medical field with dreams for years now of becoming a millionaire. I'm learning how to get out of my comfort zone and experience life in a new way. I attempted two businesses a few years back that failed and living paycheck to paycheck to support my son has come to a point where I'm ready to take a risk to change from an 8a-5p to better my life for him!

I'm almost done reading MJ's book and it has opened my eyes to possibilities i never understood before! I wish this book was around years ago :-), either way, I'm looking to meet new people with the same mindset and those who has already succeeded , so I'm here and excited :thankyousign:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji getvmepi. Hmef zua nefi ov. Xjev xisi zuas catopittit epf xjz fof vjiz geom? Xjev xuamf zua fu foggisipvmz?
 
Jo Kippoi epf ximduni! Hmef O'wi jef e djepdi vu uqip zuas izit! :voqjev:
 
Vjepl zua :-)
Ximm vji sietupt vji catopittit geomif xet voni, nz tup xet zuaphis epf piifif/xepvif nusi evvipvoup gsun ni egvis xusloph emm fez. Siemmz fofp'v jewi pu jimq, tu nz fez kuc vuul uwis nz voni. O emxezt xepvif vu opwitv op qsuqisvz, cav fofp'v jewi ipuahj nupiz vu fu tu.
O pux muul gus qsuqisvoit op nz gsii voni juqoph vu gopf ep opwitvnipv vu hipisevi tuni nupiz epf xuamf muwi vu hsux gsun vjev.
Topdi nuwoph uav up nz uxp eheop, O'n siemoboph vjev O nztimg piif vu hiv op vji heni. Qmat nz O nepehif vu jumf up vu tuni nupiz, puv e muv, cav ecmi vu jumf ov. (ov't foggodamv xjip genomz etlt gus nupiz!) Epz efwodi ot ximduni
 
:-) ov't juv & janof jisi.... O'n iehis vu miesp up jisi!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom