The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Sunny Miami!

Jennie26

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 1, 2011
Miami, FL
Hello everyone,:wave:

I'll make this as short as possible.
I just turned 30, I'm a single mom working in the medical field with dreams for years now of becoming a millionaire. I'm learning how to get out of my comfort zone and experience life in a new way. I attempted two businesses a few years back that failed and living paycheck to paycheck to support my son has come to a point where I'm ready to take a risk to change from an 8a-5p to better my life for him!

I'm almost done reading MJ's book and it has opened my eyes to possibilities i never understood before! I wish this book was around years ago :), either way, I'm looking to meet new people with the same mindset and those who has already succeeded , so I'm here and excited :thankyousign:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome to the fastlane. Glad you made it. What were your businesses and why did they fail? What would you do differently?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hi Jennie and welcome! Glad I've had a chance to open your eyes! :tiphat:

Jennie26

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 1, 2011
Miami, FL
Thank you :)
Well the reasons the businesses failed was time, my son was younger and needed/wanted more attention from me after working all day. Really didn't have no help, so my day job took over my time. I always wanted to invest in property, but didn't have enough money to do so.
I now look for properties in my free time hoping to find an investment to generate some money and would love to grow from that.
Since moving out on my own again, I'm realizing that I myself need to get in the game. Plus my I managed to hold on to some money, not a lot, but able to hold it. (it's difficult when family asks for money!) Any advice is welcome

Likwid24

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Mar 26, 2011
Staten Island, NY
Welcome Jennie! You got the right idea by living in Miami! Hope to join you there one day soon!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...