Hi Guys,
I'm a copywriter from Melbourne Australia. A friend of mine gave me The Millionaire Fastlane a couple of weeks ago and it's one of the most inspiriting books i've read since The 4 Hour Work Week.
Currently, i'm in the process of getting my product development project up and running and i'm driven to retire early in life and pursue my love for travel and music.
I really look forward to chatting and learning from like-minded people on this forum. I truly believe that a great way to achieve success in life is associating with people who are on the same journey as you.
Cheers,
Justin
I'm a copywriter from Melbourne Australia. A friend of mine gave me The Millionaire Fastlane a couple of weeks ago and it's one of the most inspiriting books i've read since The 4 Hour Work Week.
Currently, i'm in the process of getting my product development project up and running and i'm driven to retire early in life and pursue my love for travel and music.
I really look forward to chatting and learning from like-minded people on this forum. I truly believe that a great way to achieve success in life is associating with people who are on the same journey as you.
Cheers,
Justin
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
