- Joined
- Dec 15, 2013
- Messages
- 170
Rep Bank
$530
$530
User Power: 96%
Hello!
This will be my progress thread from one idea to a business.
Some short info about me:
*21 years old male from Sweden
*Did another progress thread before and didn't write anymore because I acted like a true "wantrepreneur" and just didn't start anything.
The idea came to me in about 3 weeks ago. My uncle + wife and their children where visiting and he knows I'm really interested in business so he told me this idea he have had in his head for about 1 year.
The idea is a solution for a problem he and his running friends have.
The idea is in the running community and had to do with the water bottles. (I won't tell anymore right now, but once we are on the go, I might reveal it).
One thing I have learned on this forum is that it's more about the process than just the idea. So it doesn't matter what idea Im working on, its the execution that will benefit me + maybe some readers.
Anyway, this is what we have been doing so far:
*Talked about how the design should look like and what material we should use
*Hired a designer on fiverr to complete the design in 3D
*Contacted around 30 manufacturers to sort out the ones who want to work with us (in the beginning we won't buy in that many units so we need to find someone who will work with us)
*Hired a researcher on fiverr to find good relevant information that we will use for a leadmagnet
*Started to search information on an ebook we will write (this is the tripwire for all of you who knows what Im talking about)
*Started to pitch the idea to my uncles running friends (we already have people that wants to buy it)
*Registered a domain for our site that will come soon
This is whats up next:
*Get a prototype done and sent to us to test out
*Presell the prototype to customers
*Talk with one of the biggest running races in Sweden and try to make a deal with them for the upcoming race
*Learn more about paid traffic (I will set up a few campaigns when we have the product done)
*Finish the website + high quality pictures of the product
*Make sure everything in our sales funnel is done (lead magnet + tripwire + core offer)
I know thats not the whole sales funnel. But we will add a profit maximizer later on when we have some more capital to work with.
I might have missed some point but that's pretty much what we will do next.
I don't know how much I will update, but this thread is a way for me to keep going so I will make some updates about the business and what I'm learning on the way.
Bye!
This will be my progress thread from one idea to a business.
Some short info about me:
*21 years old male from Sweden
*Did another progress thread before and didn't write anymore because I acted like a true "wantrepreneur" and just didn't start anything.
The idea came to me in about 3 weeks ago. My uncle + wife and their children where visiting and he knows I'm really interested in business so he told me this idea he have had in his head for about 1 year.
The idea is a solution for a problem he and his running friends have.
The idea is in the running community and had to do with the water bottles. (I won't tell anymore right now, but once we are on the go, I might reveal it).
One thing I have learned on this forum is that it's more about the process than just the idea. So it doesn't matter what idea Im working on, its the execution that will benefit me + maybe some readers.
Anyway, this is what we have been doing so far:
*Talked about how the design should look like and what material we should use
*Hired a designer on fiverr to complete the design in 3D
*Contacted around 30 manufacturers to sort out the ones who want to work with us (in the beginning we won't buy in that many units so we need to find someone who will work with us)
*Hired a researcher on fiverr to find good relevant information that we will use for a leadmagnet
*Started to search information on an ebook we will write (this is the tripwire for all of you who knows what Im talking about)
*Started to pitch the idea to my uncles running friends (we already have people that wants to buy it)
*Registered a domain for our site that will come soon
This is whats up next:
*Get a prototype done and sent to us to test out
*Presell the prototype to customers
*Talk with one of the biggest running races in Sweden and try to make a deal with them for the upcoming race
*Learn more about paid traffic (I will set up a few campaigns when we have the product done)
*Finish the website + high quality pictures of the product
*Make sure everything in our sales funnel is done (lead magnet + tripwire + core offer)
I know thats not the whole sales funnel. But we will add a profit maximizer later on when we have some more capital to work with.
I might have missed some point but that's pretty much what we will do next.
I don't know how much I will update, but this thread is a way for me to keep going so I will make some updates about the business and what I'm learning on the way.
Bye!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
