The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From debts and a job to the Fastlane

Nicolinho

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
367%
May 25, 2021
Germany
Hey there fastlaners,

I'm Nico, 28 years old, living in germany and happy to be here!

After reading theMillionaireFastlane I finally found something I was looking for for such a long time when reading dozens of self-development books - a real and active forum of like minded people.

After a first look I really did a deep dive of a lot of topics here and finally want to share and document my own story here.

I will create a thread where I document my story. My career as employee and self-employment is about the topics all around online marketing like webdesign, conversion optimization, paid advertising via facebook, google, linkedin or e-mail marketing.

This thread will be for my personal accountability and to finally have a place where I could be real honest, even with my biggest mistakes I did make, and possibly will make. There are some I never shared to any person because I am ashamed and I hope to get a little more rid of this feeling by finally have a place to share it.

I already feel more comfortable in such a forum and in english language, that I guess I ever could in a german forum!

Looking forward to connect to even more fastlaners!
Nico :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007