Hey there fastlaners,
I'm Nico, 28 years old, living in germany and happy to be here!
After reading theMillionaireFastlane I finally found something I was looking for for such a long time when reading dozens of self-development books - a real and active forum of like minded people.
After a first look I really did a deep dive of a lot of topics here and finally want to share and document my own story here.
I will create a thread where I document my story. My career as employee and self-employment is about the topics all around online marketing like webdesign, conversion optimization, paid advertising via facebook, google, linkedin or e-mail marketing.
This thread will be for my personal accountability and to finally have a place where I could be real honest, even with my biggest mistakes I did make, and possibly will make. There are some I never shared to any person because I am ashamed and I hope to get a little more rid of this feeling by finally have a place to share it.
I already feel more comfortable in such a forum and in english language, that I guess I ever could in a german forum!
Looking forward to connect to even more fastlaners!
Nico
I'm Nico, 28 years old, living in germany and happy to be here!
After reading theMillionaireFastlane I finally found something I was looking for for such a long time when reading dozens of self-development books - a real and active forum of like minded people.
After a first look I really did a deep dive of a lot of topics here and finally want to share and document my own story here.
I will create a thread where I document my story. My career as employee and self-employment is about the topics all around online marketing like webdesign, conversion optimization, paid advertising via facebook, google, linkedin or e-mail marketing.
This thread will be for my personal accountability and to finally have a place where I could be real honest, even with my biggest mistakes I did make, and possibly will make. There are some I never shared to any person because I am ashamed and I hope to get a little more rid of this feeling by finally have a place to share it.
I already feel more comfortable in such a forum and in english language, that I guess I ever could in a german forum!
Looking forward to connect to even more fastlaners!
Nico
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
