What's new

From Corporate America...To the Fastlane....

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

BillionaireVG

PARKED
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$50
Hello everyone, i'm 90% of the way done with TMF . After reading this book, I appear to be the poster child for a sidewalker. Went to college...graduated...got a job in corporate america with great benefits and a 401(k) plan. I'm 23 and my 'professional' life could not be more miserable. It's only been one year and I feel like i'm withering away. Reading this book has brought some new insight to the table. How does anyone do this for 40-50 years?!? This isn't for me, I am more motivated then ever to explore new alternatives to acheiving the fast lane. It's going to take a lot of hard work and dedication but I'm going to do it. I have no idea how yet, there have been days in college where I sat around pondering 'innovative ideas' on how to solve today's problems or find a niche. I know I want to do something on the internet. That's all I have so far, i'm going to continue to educate myself by reading and learning new things. I have my eyes and ears open for the "This sucks..." "I wish..." "What if..." commuications between people. I can't continue to live my life the way I am now and I refuse to let corporate america control me. I want to be in control.:eusa_naughty: Wish me luck on my journey.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

ximduni vu vji cuesf!
 
Ximduni vu vji cuesf epf vjeplt gus vji hsiev opvsu epf gus vji giifcedl!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom