The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Capital to Cashflow

Liberty84

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 19, 2021
Hi everyone, Hi @MJ DeMarco,

Thank you for welcoming me here.

I'm glad to be joining you all. I'm in my late thirties, I've been a late starter in the corporate world, I've done long studies around the world though through scholarships so started in my late twenties without debt (but without much assets either), I've done not too bad in the slow lane, stopped working a few years ago to travel the world, but with covid I went back to work (in a different industry) in order to gain insights and find a proper path to the Fastlane.

Indeed, I want to push it to the 8x, I feel that's where true financial freedom is . But the Slowlane won't cut it, the only path to the 8x is the Fastlane and I want to own the business I spend time on. I find my return to the Slowlane not too bad for the time being because I feel I'm on a clear mission to find my path to the Fastlane (nobody gives me much of a hard time as long as I deliver).

During the time I wasn't working and travelling, I started a venture but it didn't yield, though I learned a lot on the way.
I've read and enjoyed both books by our host.

Looking forward discussing with you all!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard, glad you found value in the books.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...