The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO From Capital to Cashflow

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Liberty84

New Contributor
Jun 19, 2021
Hi everyone, Hi @MJ DeMarco,

Thank you for welcoming me here.

I'm glad to be joining you all. I'm in my late thirties, I've been a late starter in the corporate world, I've done long studies around the world though through scholarships so started in my late twenties without debt (but without much assets either), I've done not too bad in the slow lane, stopped working a few years ago to travel the world, but with C0VlD I went back to work (in a different industry) in order to gain insights and find a proper path to the Fastlane.

Indeed, I want to push it to the 8x, I feel that's where true financial freedom is . But the Slowlane won't cut it, the only path to the 8x is the Fastlane and I want to own the business I spend time on. I find my return to the Slowlane not too bad for the time being because I feel I'm on a clear mission to find my path to the Fastlane (nobody gives me much of a hard time as long as I deliver).

During the time I wasn't working and travelling, I started a venture but it didn't yield, though I learned a lot on the way.
I've read and enjoyed both books by our host.

Looking forward discussing with you all!

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome aboard, glad you found value in the books.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
I made a new personal quiz system which I think is twice as good as the original... If you fill...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Yo! In 24 hours my Udemy courses go bye bye.. (for real this time) Gotta make way for...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom