The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From a small shop in a small town to the fastlane of the world ?

davidrossiv

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 10, 2016
hi friends, I really believe that fastlane has the ability to change one's life. I would like some advice from you.
I'm the owner of a small technical assistance store in a small town on the coast of Rome, in Italy. I opened my shop about 10 years ago.
My business has always been good, in the sense that I love my job, I do not have a boss, and with the earnings of my shop I can pay the costs of home and shop. I have also gained the trust of all the inhabitants of my country as I have always behaved with honesty and seriousness.
But last year I read De Marco's book and I realized that it is not enough for me anymore that the store is open. I understood, thanks to the book, that you have to live every moment, that it is useless to put aside the money for old age (when you can not enjoy it anymore). I understood that I want to raise the level, think big.
I want to get on the fastlane.
Has it ever happened to you? After reading the book and saying "I have to change my life", not just for me, but also for my family?
What have you done? What did you do?
Thanks to all those who want to share their experience with me.
And thanks to De Marco because he wrote the book that most opened my heart and mind in my life.

p.s.: excuse me for my english. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.