The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

From a small shop in a small town to the fastlane of the world ?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

davidrossiv

PARKED
Oct 10, 2016
hi friends, I really believe that fastlane has the ability to change one's life. I would like some advice from you.
I'm the owner of a small technical assistance store in a small town on the coast of Rome, in Italy. I opened my shop about 10 years ago.
My business has always been good, in the sense that I love my job, I do not have a boss, and with the earnings of my shop I can pay the costs of home and shop. I have also gained the trust of all the inhabitants of my country as I have always behaved with honesty and seriousness.
But last year I read De Marco's book and I realized that it is not enough for me anymore that the store is open. I understood, thanks to the book, that you have to live every moment, that it is useless to put aside the money for old age (when you can not enjoy it anymore). I understood that I want to raise the level, think big.
I want to get on the fastlane.
Has it ever happened to you? After reading the book and saying "I have to change my life", not just for me, but also for my family?
What have you done? What did you do?
Thanks to all those who want to share their experience with me.
And thanks to De Marco because he wrote the book that most opened my heart and mind in my life.

p.s.: excuse me for my english. :)

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
I would have loved having a mentor so much, but who would want to do this for free? Just start...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom