1rektsona1
New Contributor
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2018
- Messages
- 9
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 22%
Hello everyone, I am 17 years old and I live in Romania. My environment is extremely toxic (family, friends), and basically I didn't find one single person to befriend, as everyone I encountered seemed to be so trapped in the mainstream narrative. I live 15 km away from the town, and here there are no kids my age near my residence. Besides my cousin though, but he is going to college, he is the only person I found to be interested in self-improvement and entrepreneurship. Literally everyone is so enthralled by the party life, hanging out, wasting time on social media, playing video-games, or some are extremely into getting the As. None of this really interest me, but it's hard to be this lonely. My classmates live in the town. How do you cope with not finding valuable and non-negativistic and nihilistic friends. How did you manage to cope with this? Should I just swallow their behavior and mentality? As far as I am concerned they would only drag me down. My family, my so called friends try to get me to be "normal" and follow religiously their dogma.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
