mistersam
New Contributor
Hi everybody,
I'm a 31 yrs old french guy, passionnate about entrepreneurship and innovation.
I'm giving myself 5 years of hard work to become financial independant, i will share my strategy in this thread.
I will try to consistently publish a status post each month during 2 years at least, and then we'll see what will happen…
My ultimate goal is to have many automatic web-businesses (Blogs and SaaS), earning 100K€/month combinated.
I think Web US Market and Web French market are different that's why i want to learn here and adapt the principles for this specific culture.
The first phase of my plan is to build 3 differents blog businesses about 3 different niches :
Blog 1 : I already have an existing blog about digital photography, so i'm not really starting from scratch.
Blog 2 : I have a good friend of mine which is a fitness coach, we will work together on Blog 2
Blog 3 : I'm inspired by a US blog which i will try to adapt to french market
So that's it for the moment, let's Work and i will publish my first report in few weeks !
PS : Excuse my english…i'm french !
PS2 : I have a full time job, which i'm intending to quit in February 2016, to be 100% focus on building my businesses
I'm a 31 yrs old french guy, passionnate about entrepreneurship and innovation.
I'm giving myself 5 years of hard work to become financial independant, i will share my strategy in this thread.
I will try to consistently publish a status post each month during 2 years at least, and then we'll see what will happen…
My ultimate goal is to have many automatic web-businesses (Blogs and SaaS), earning 100K€/month combinated.
I think Web US Market and Web French market are different that's why i want to learn here and adapt the principles for this specific culture.
Detailed Plan
The first phase of my plan is to build 3 differents blog businesses about 3 different niches :
- BLOG 1 - Digital Photography
- BLOG 2 - Weight loss & Fitness
- BLOG 3 - Personal Development & Motivation
Blog 1 : I already have an existing blog about digital photography, so i'm not really starting from scratch.
Blog 2 : I have a good friend of mine which is a fitness coach, we will work together on Blog 2
Blog 3 : I'm inspired by a US blog which i will try to adapt to french market
Strategy
My strategy is quite simple, it can be divided into 4 steps :
- Step 1 - Starting & Positionning
- Finding a good approach for Blog 1/ Blog 2/ Blog 3 (i'll share it with you)
- Launch the Website (except for Blog 1 which is already existant)
- Setting up all the website structure + the mailing list
- Planning content
- Step 2 - Building & Development
- Content production & promotion
- Optimizing content for SEO
- Social Media strategy (FB/Youtube)
- List building optimisation
- Step 3 - Monetization
- Finding a good idea for products to build (surveys, market analysis…)
- Finding services to sell
- Finding affiliates
- Build & Lauch products
- Optimizing sells (cross-sells, promotions etc…)
- Step 4 - Automatization
- Outsourcing content & support tasks
- Hiring virtual assistants
Metrics & Reports
Each month i will do a "Metric report" to have a good vision of my journey. This report will include :
- Total Income
- Mailing-list subcribers
- Number of articles/videos/podcasts published
- Blog & Social media traffic
PS : Excuse my english…i'm french !
PS2 : I have a full time job, which i'm intending to quit in February 2016, to be 100% focus on building my businesses
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
