What's new

Freedom - That resonates with me

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

aberdeen

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 100%
I learned about the MF book on The Survival Podcast, when Jack Spirko interviewed MJ. I can't even begin to tell you how much this concept resonates with me. I make $125K/yr as an accountant for a Fortune 100 company. I'm in my mid-40s and am miserable in my job. I'm now dealing with blood pressure issues and I am convinced that it is mostly attributable to my job stress. I can't bear to think that I could be stuck for 20 more years in such bondage. Yes, I make a "decent" living, but I have traded hours for dollars and it simply isn't worth it. I don't consider myself materialistic and that is not my drive for wanting to be a pentamillionaire. This is about a quest for freedom - To not be dependent on "the system"; to be able to spend more time with my kids/wife; to be generous to those that need help. Now that I've read the book, my mindset is different. I look at the world in a way to now solve problems. I'm excited and already have a few Fastlane ideas that I plan to get busy on right away. It's not often that a book can impact me in a way that this one has.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjev't hsiev, Ecisfiip....tvodl xovj ov, liiq zuas iydovinipv aq epf neli vji djephit jeqqip gus zuastimg epf zuas genomz!
 
Hsiev opvsu epf ximduni Ecisfiip!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom