The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

(FREE) Singularity University Multi-Day COVID19 Virtual Summit [Starts in Minutes]

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Singularity University (FREE) Multi-Day COVID19 Virtual Summit
(Starting in minutes from now)

Reposted from the other big Coronavirus thread so it doesn't get lost in the mix. Some of you will probably be interested.

https://www.crowdcast.io/e/C0VlD-19-virtual-summit

That is the sign up page for anyone interested. It also has a breakdown of the speakers.

March 16th-18th (Speaker Schedule Below)

Day 1 – March 16, 2020 (Pacific Time)

8:45am – 9:00am
Opening Remarks – Adam Hofmann
9:00am – 9:45am Everything you need to know about C0VlD-19, tracking epidemics, and vaccine development strategies – Dr. Divya Chander
10:00am – 10:45 am Perspectives from Responding to Other Outbreaks including SARS, Monkeypox, and Influenza – Dr. David Bray
11:00am – 12:15 pm State of the Global Response to C0VlD-19 – Dr. Daniel Kraft
12:30pm – 1:00pm: A practical guide to staying healthy during C0VlD-19 – Nell Watson
1:15pm – 1:45pm Slowing contagion – Amory B. Lovins
2:00pm – 2:45pm Curing Diseases & DNA – Raymond McCauley
3:00pm – 3:45pm Pandemics and resilient cities – Dr. Robert Muggah
4:00pm – 4:30pm Leadership in the Time of C0VlD-19 – Elie Losleben
4:35pm - 5:05pm Bold Choices and Rapid Innovation - Julia Cheek
5:05pm - 5:20pm Wrap up – Adam Hofmann

Day 2 – March 17, 2020 (Pacific Time)

9:00am – 9:10am
9:10 - 9:55 How crowdsourcing and mobile devices helped to monitor epidemics during the 2014 World Cup and Olympics 2016 – Onicio Leal Neto
10:00am – 10:30am Digital Identity in Times of Epidemic – Dr. Mariana Dahan
10:40am – 11:10am Food for Earth: unleash the regenerative power of food during and beyond the CoronaV-ERA – Sara Roversi
11:20am – 11:50am Emerging Digital technologies for Epidemic management: obstacles, opportunities and outcomes – Dr. Sonny Kohli
12:00pm – 12:30pm How can you use data to monitor your lifestyle (from food to exercise) to boost your body’s resilience against diseases? – Sabine Seymour
12:40pm – 1:30pm Why Authoritarianism is Bad for Public Health – Alex Gladstein
1:40pm- 2:15pm The Future of Safe Living in Self-Reliant Neighborhoods – James Ehrlich
2:20pm- 2:55pm Are New Genetic Technologies a Match for the Coronavirus? – Jamie Metzl
3:00pm – 3:30pm How AI can be leveraged for the increasing threats of future pandemics – Bradley Twyham
3:45pm – 4:30pm Polarizing the positive and negative of pandemics and putting it into action – Lisa Andrews
4:30pm – 4:45pm Wrap up – Adam Hofmann

Day 3 – March 18, 2020 (Pacific Time)

8:20am – 8:30am
8:30am - 9:05am Crisis Mode Education: How to Make the Most of Learning in a Global Pandemic - Jos Dirkx
9:15am – 10:00am Five Ways Your Leadership Must Change To Thrive With Remote Work – Charlene Li
10:15am – 11:00am Remote & Distributed Work During Crises – Gary A. Bolles
11:15am – 11:45am Using Virtual Worlds in a Time Of Travel Disruption – Aaron Frank
12:00pm – 12:30pm Opportunities for more automation and remote delivery of goods and services – Peter Xing
1:00pm – 1:45pm Updates from the field: How governments and organizations are responding – Dr. Eric Rasmussen
2:00pm – 2:45pm Strengthening your company's resilience against existential threats – Chipp Norcross & Paul D. Roberts
3:00pm – 3:45pm Fake news and media’s role in global emergencies – James Del
4:00pm – 4:45pm How you can take action during times of uncertainty – Christina Gerakiteys
4:55pm – 5:40pm Complexity: How leaders can navigate unpredictable situations – Catherine Brown & Chipp Norcross
5:40pm – 6:10pm Closing Thoughts – Dr. Tiffany Vora

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
Do you know if this will be available later? I can’t sit and watch right now but would be interested to watch certain topics later when I have more free time.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Do you know if this will be available later? I can’t sit and watch right now but would be interested to watch certain topics later when I have more free time.

I don't know, but I do see that some people have asked the question on the site. It hasn't been answered yet. I assume it will be recorded and probably uploaded to YouTube and other places later, but I don't know for sure. I'd record it myself, but it's three days worth of talks, so that's a bit hefty on space!

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Should be starting in a few minutes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Started...finally...

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
According to the session, the video is recording and the stream will be available at the original link afterward.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.