The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free MIT Resources

D

Deleted50669

All,

There are a few elite universities (Harvard, Columbia, MIT, Cornell) that sponsor free complete courses on most topics under the sun. It just so happens that MIT's open courseware has a wealth of courses on entrepreneurship. After a brief glance at the course topics, there's definitely a few I'll be trying out. The link can be found here:

Find Courses by Topic | MIT OpenCourseWare | Free Online Course Materials

- Cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I've used their computer science and physics material quite a lot, it's top notch..... as you might expect.

If you're one of those "I should learn to code" types, it's a great resource. I can't comment on their other topics but I would guess they're high quality as well.

Although to be honest, I think learning about entrepreneurship from a university class is a little dubious. While I was at Intel, one of my friends got an MBA in a part time program. She didn't even know how to monetize a blog, for real. I tend to think university courses prepare people to fast track their scripted lives, rather than hop on the fast lane.

Even still, the price is right.

D

Deleted50669

I've used their computer science and physics material quite a lot, it's top notch..... as you might expect.

If you're one of those "I should learn to code" types, it's a great resource. I can't comment on their other topics but I would guess they're high quality as well.

Although to be honest, I think learning about entrepreneurship from a university class is a little dubious. While I was at Intel, one of my friends got an MBA in a part time program. She didn't even know how to monetize a blog, for real. I tend to think university courses prepare people to fast track their scripted lives, rather than hop on the fast lane.

Even still, the price is right.

Yea that’s probably true, good point.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh

I second this. For any beginners this is an excellent place to start. Even if the lessons are outdated, as the tech world advances quickly, you'll still get a firm grasp on the basics while being able to upgrade your knowledge later.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.