The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free electricity? EV's that don't charge?

Idea threads

Erl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 21, 2022
Hello all.

I have been on this website for 2 years now. Lurking as they say. Finally I've decided to reveal my product and services. The first year learning business topics and all in business and the second learning the mind to think correctly.

In doing what pleases myself which is to draw, create, count and develop in 1D - 5D.
I count like this:
1+1 = 1x1
2=1
This equation lead me to many foundings.

I have mastered to analyzing anything by age 11 and it took me 17 years to understand count in scales, development, process, 4D and 5D. I can draw a 5D in a 2D, with words, circles, dimensions.

The biggest project to date:
To take 1 energy source en multiply the energy source. The input of a 12V solar panel of 250W and have an output of 120-140V. 220-240V with a Wattage draw of 12,8kW/h. I have created free energy theoretically with exciting products. The same process can be looked at Ev's.

To have non recurring costs is my goal. No need to pay for fuel or electricity with 1 idea.

Logistics is my main target as I am a qualified diesel artisan. We all can calculate the fuel cost of an logistics company. How much money can my idea save? Billions of dollars

The last thing which I'll mention is that I may need an investment but nothing is finalized yet.

Merry Christmas to all.
Cheers from South Africa.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Wow, that is revolutionary! I will fund your business that generates free electricity!

I will give you $100,000. But it will be with my money multiplication machine. It takes money and doubles it. Free money. So all I need is for you to send me $100,000 so I can double it and send it back and you can keep the guaranteed $200,000 total.

That is so crazy you’re in Africa. I have done many great business deals with Nigerian Princes. What a small world.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022

Erl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 21, 2022

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
You cannot multiply energy just like you cannot multiply a glass of water or any other tangible object.

Nice ;)
Referring to Newton's third law which states that if there is an equal and opposite force taken, there will be a opposite or equal action taken.

What is Newton's meaning when stating such an statement?

1. This is a balanced loop.
A. (+-) = (-+)
B. (-+) = (+-)

2. This is serie loop.
A. (+-) = (+-)
B. (-+) = (-+)

3. This is a parallel loop.
A. (+-) (+-) = (+-) (+-)
B. (+-) (+-) = (-+) (-+)

4. This is a balanced parallel loop.
A. (+-) (-+) = (-+) (+-)
B. (-+) (+-) = (+-) (-+)

5. This is a unbalanced loop.
A. (+-) = (+-) (+-)
B. (+-) = (-+) (-+)
C. (+-) = (+-) (-+)
D. (+-) = (-+) (+-)
E. (-+) = (+-) (+-)
F. (-+) = (-+) (-+)
G. (-+) = (+-) (-+)
H. (-+) = (-+) (+-)

6. This is a unbalanced parallel loop.
A. (+-) (-+) =(+-) (+-)
B. (+-) (-+) = (-+) (-+)
C. (-+) (+-) = (+-) (+-)
D. (-+) (+-) = (-+) (-+)

I did not disregard Newton's law... The battery is a potential energy source and it must not be seen as an input source. The battery goes flat after in use. Resulting that a alternator charge the battery. In the mechanical industry motors are the input to the power train and alternator are the input to batteries and other sources to harvest energy.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hello all.

I have been on this website for 2 years now. Lurking as they say. Finally I've decided to reveal my product and services. The first year learning business topics and all in business and the second learning the mind to think correctly.

In doing what pleases myself which is to draw, create, count and develop in 1D - 5D.
I count like this:
1+1 = 1x1
2=1
This equation lead me to many foundings.

I have mastered to analyzing anything by age 11 and it took me 17 years to understand count in scales, development, process, 4D and 5D. I can draw a 5D in a 2D, with words, circles, dimensions.

The biggest project to date:
To take 1 energy source en multiply the energy source. The input of a 12V solar panel of 250W and have an output of 120-140V. 220-240V with a Wattage draw of 12,8kW/h. I have created free energy theoretically with exciting products. The same process can be looked at Ev's.

To have non recurring costs is my goal. No need to pay for fuel or electricity with 1 idea.

Logistics is my main target as I am a qualified diesel artisan. We all can calculate the fuel cost of an logistics company. How much money can my idea save? Billions of dollars

The last thing which I'll mention is that I may need an investment but nothing is finalized yet.

Merry Christmas to all.
Cheers from South Africa.
Untitled-3.png

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I developed a car in the 1990s, which saved fuel. I had to drain the petrol tank to avoid it to run over every 200 km.
Maybe we could make a joint venture!

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022

You cannot multiply energy just like you cannot multiply a glass of water or any other tangible object.

Nice ;)
"Energy cannot be created nor destroyed."

You are right, but it possible to extract energy from environment. Nicola Tesla did it and many other did it, but this technology is suppressed. If everyone will be able to get free energy from environment nobody would need corporations, governments, etc.

Keeton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Mar 17, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
I'll invest in you once my money from the Nigerian prince arrives. It should be coming any day now. Ill keep you updated!

matteobevi97

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2022
the problem is precisely this, no one has ever succeeded because everyone tells them it's impossible and it's crazy, but in my opinion it's possible with the right precautions. if you combine the power of sunlight, with wind and driving force it could work.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
the problem is precisely this, no one has ever succeeded because everyone tells them it's impossible and it's crazy, but in my opinion it's possible with the right precautions. if you combine the power of sunlight, with wind and driving force it could work.
Ahhh youth, when being naive and ignorant still makes the world seem like a place where literally everything is possible.

Unfortunately you've missjudged the "problem".

If you had said combine the power of the sunlight with wind, the driving force AND magic, then you may create energy from nothing.
Somehow I doubt you can do magic.

Spenny

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Thank you for this, That is first-year STEM degree knowledge!

@Erl, do you have a proof of concept? I'm prepared to hand over everything I own if you can get MVP working.

Erl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 21, 2022
I'll be building a prototype next year @Spenny

The proof I have till date is that all components in my design already exists none have combined and experimented with DC - AC, AC - DC, AC - DC - AC and so forth. This forms a loop because at certain points I need AC or DC in my design. There's other secrets involved which I will not disclose to anyone.

The first prototype is not fragmented to be sold, I just need a basis to complete my final design which is to power HDV's with no fuel.

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
Thank you for this, That is first-year STEM degree knowledge!
Nah bro, we already learned that in like 8th grade :rofl:
(referring to Erl)

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria

The proof I have till date is that all components in my design already exists none have combined and experimented with DC - AC, AC - DC, AC - DC - AC and so forth. This forms a loop because at certain points I need AC or DC in my design. There's other secrets involved which I will not disclose to anyone.

The first prototype is not fragmented to be sold, I just need a basis to complete my final design which is to power HDV's with no fuel.
08087c13f9aa38326cb25bfafd431399.jpg

Spenny

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

Ok big challenge then. If you're serious about this invention, post the journey on here. You don't need to display anything sensitive, just the progress. @Me when you've made the first post, I'd love to see the progress.

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Oct 26, 2012
You sound bipolair.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.