D
Deleted17784
Guest
Greetings,
I just finished writing an ebook and I am about ready to launch. I have decided to give it away instead of trying to charge for it. My goal is to get out as many copies as possible so I'm thinking free is better at this point.
My goal is to market my new site and monetize using affiliate links inside the book.
Here is my question. Should I use a service such as Aweber to collect email addresses? I have no idea what I would do with this list but maybe I will come up with something down the road.
I know this is a very popular tactic with bloggers and internet marketers.
Do you find people are turned off by opting into an email subscription?
I want it to be as easy as possible for people to get my book but I don't want to miss out on other opportunities to monetize my site in the future.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I just finished writing an ebook and I am about ready to launch. I have decided to give it away instead of trying to charge for it. My goal is to get out as many copies as possible so I'm thinking free is better at this point.
My goal is to market my new site and monetize using affiliate links inside the book.
Here is my question. Should I use a service such as Aweber to collect email addresses? I have no idea what I would do with this list but maybe I will come up with something down the road.
I know this is a very popular tactic with bloggers and internet marketers.
Do you find people are turned off by opting into an email subscription?
I want it to be as easy as possible for people to get my book but I don't want to miss out on other opportunities to monetize my site in the future.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
