The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Free Digital Marketing Courses During COVID-19

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Envious

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 26, 2017
London
IF you're thinking of learning a new skill, now is the perfect time!

Blogging for business – Ahrefs

Moz Academy SEO traing
Moz is offering all their premium courses for free until the end of May.

Simply use the code wegotthis to get access.

Crush Your Content – Do You Even Blog
This course will teach you how to triple your productivity, something lots of bloggers may find incredibly helpful when working from home.

LinkResearchTools Associates
LinkResearchTools are now offering their online training for free to support social distancing.

You will learn little-known linkbuilding strategies and earn a SEO certificate.

Lab Membership – DigitalMarketer
DigitalMarketer is temporarily offering its Lab membership for free. A great opportunity to learn new skills such as Facebook Ads, copywriting or email marketing.

Online Business Toolkit – Smart Passive Income
Smart Passive Income is offering a free online business toolkit including several usually paid courses such as Smart from Scratch, a course that will help you find your business idea.

Pat Flynn also temporarily offers the PDF version of his books Let Go and Will It Fly for free.

Blue Array Academy
Blue Array is offering free access to their SEO training courses until the end of June with the code WeGotYouCovered.

This course will teach you the skills you need to reach the SEO manager level.

Traffic Research Bunker Edition
This online membership was created to show people affected by COVID-19 how to get traffic to their website for freen even during a recession.

Conversion Optimization Training by Conversion Sciences
Conversion Sciences are offering their conversion optimization training for free to people working from home.

Their training will help you become a data-driven marketer digital marketer and learn how to use behavioral science in your marketing.

CXL Minidegrees
You can apply for a free CXL minidegree if you are out of work or if your livelihood was affected by COVID-19.

Siege Media Content Marketing Course

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sophie_Leonard

Contributor
Dec 26, 2019
UK
Thanks for sharing! It is really helpful.
I would also like to include LinkedIn courses to the above list. 16 LinkedIn Learning courses are available for free due to the corona crisis. Some of these courses include tips on how to: stay productive, build relationships when you’re not face-to-face, use virtual meeting tools (Microsoft Teams, Skype, BlueJeans, Cisco Webex and Zoom), and balance family and work dynamics in a healthy way and many more. All these are good courses to study.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Just had a personal highlight of the program so far - @GuitarManDan gave a one hour Zoom talk on...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
While this is a marketplace post marking the re-launch of my popular course “5-Steps to Create a...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Received, and I replied ;) Hope you will take out more protegesss soon ;)
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock