The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free business idea (hiring actors etc)

Idea threads

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Heck I'm not sure if its a good idea or not, but right now I'm struggling to hire someone for some filming... maybe that's a big need for business owners ?

Someone to demo my product, talk about my product and other misc things. I posted up an ad that I'm looking for talent yet haven't gotten any replies, maybe someone could create the uber of hiring people where you visit the website and see head shots/short clips of an actor doing some type of work? Thought I'd throw it out there.

I'll take a 1% royalty, thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
It's called Fiverr.

I am looking to hire staff for my biz, not pay $5 to someone in India to film some low quality video :inpain:

This has been surprisingly difficult for me atm & is a new process I don't have experience in.

My life would be alot easier if there was a database I could scroll through for people looking for work that showcases their skills / experience.

Here are some of my problems

1. I need to hire a driver to deliver my products
  2. I need to hire a marketer, someone to actually run my social media campaigns etc
  3. Hire people for my managing my products

Last edited:

rickmurray09

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Aug 2, 2020
United States
Heck I'm not sure if its a good idea or not, but right now I'm struggling to hire someone for some filming... maybe that's a big need for business owners ?

Someone to demo my product, talk about my product and other misc things. I posted up an ad that I'm looking for talent yet haven't gotten any replies, maybe someone could create the uber of hiring people where you visit the website and see head shots/short clips of an actor doing some type of work? Thought I'd throw it out there.

I'll take a 1% royalty, thanks
Interesting idea what is the product? That's all I did for a decade and finding someone to replace me was the hardest task of my biz

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.