• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE FREE: Business Idea Training Course

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by Atown512, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Atown512

Atown512 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $1,904
    Hey guys, My name is Brent Daniel.

I see a lot of startup entrepreneurs struggle with finding the right business idea.

I've been involved in 6 startups over the last three years. Not all of them have made it, but my current business is on pace to hit $1 Million in sales this year.

I decided to create a free course that teaches entrepreneurs how to come up with profitable business ideas. It's much easier than you think.

The first thing you will learn is that searching for the idea is the very reason you haven't found one yet.
    That is because the "idea" is actually the third step in the process.

Here's what's in the course:
    1. The right mindset for business.
    2. How to find a profitable business idea.
    3. How to stop procrastinating and take action.
    4. How I raised over $1 Million with just a business idea (Lesson 26).
    5. Getting your first paying customer.
    6. How to grow your business once you begin making sales.
    Don't worry, this course is 100% free. Along with the content, there are some links to products that go into greater depth about each topic.

Click here to get started:
    http://28tolaunch.com/fastlane-business-ideas/

Argue, minirich, bradipaus and 10 others like this.
  2. Vigilante

Vigilante Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $183,427
    Beyond the free course, what's for sale? How do you monetize it?

3. 1step

1step Gold Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $9,006
    I have been in a mastermind group with Brent for a year now. We have weekly calls and I can vouch that Brent knows his stuff. We have talked quite a bit about this course and future projects.

If you are new and need an idea this will be good for you. If you aren't new it will be worth it to watch this for future courses/products. I for one am watching and waiting for a future project that I know will help me a lot.

Mrs. BRKb and Atown512 like this.
  4. randomnumber314

randomnumber314 speed of a drunk camel Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,257
    +1 for vouching for Brent. I got to chat with him in AZ anf can tell he knows what's up.

Vigilante and Atown512 like this.
  5. Atown512

Atown512 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $1,904
    The email newsletter is an introductory course that progresses from getting an idea all the way to launching the idea. Beyond that there are premium courses that go into much greater depth. AndrewNC is doing a week of the free course and linking to his NLP training.

The premium courses are for those who want a support group, and someone to hold their hand through the process. Members will also be able to purchase any courses ala cart for individual topics of interest. For example, I have experience raising capital for my brewery in Houston. There is an entire course on the topic of raising money…Of course, raising money should only be done for one of two reasons: If you can't possibly fund it on your own, or if you would gain a strategic partner/mentor that can help you move faster. If it can be done without investors, you should wait as long as possible.

Any other questions, please fire away.

6. LateStarter

LateStarter Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $6,409
    I'm in. Gotta keep moving forward.

Atown512 likes this.
  7. Atown512

Rep Bank:
    $1,904
    Hey guys, hoping to get some feedback from the newsletter. Anyone who has opted in, could you please email me or post in here what you liked, hated, or would like to read more about? Also, if you have any specific questions, respond to my email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

8. pickeringmt

pickeringmt Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,462
    Signed up, like it already.

Great stuff

Mrs. BRKb likes this.
  9. LateStarter

LateStarter Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $6,409
    I started a few days after the initial sign up. I'm on day two. Life's been busy with conference travel, 9-5 work issues, and an impending closing on another rental property this week but I'm working on it.

Too soon to say if anything is polarizing; either positively or negatively. I think I'm also a bit different than your target audience, based on what I'm reading so far. I don't have fears of failure or procrastination issues. I feel that I'm really just struggling with a solid idea to start with; one I can really get behind.

10. stockyal

stockyal Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $221
    All signed up first day starts today :)

11. randomnumber314

randomnumber314 speed of a drunk camel Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,257
    I signed up a few days ago, good stuff. I wonder if there's a way to hold people accountable? I haven't been doing the challenges because I have my own things to worry about, but the people who need to do the work should follow through. Any thoughts on how to motivate them to actually take action?

Gerome Soriano likes this.
  12. need2learn14

need2learn14 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $81
    On day 3 I like it so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

13. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $66,112
    I actually helped Brent and have 6 days talking about motivation and taking action.... Maybe we shouldn't have put that on day 16 lmao.

Shoot me an PM and I'll guarantee you are 100% accountable and caught up within a day of putting what I say to use...

14. Harti

Harti Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,026
    Does anyone still have the email course? Unfortunately, the website is down.

15. Singh

Singh Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $518
    +1 the link dosent seem to work

16. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $66,112
    Attached is the PDF of some of the content from the training.

Not sure if Brent gets the emails from this thread anymore, but the website is down and won't be back up - so the file here is what anyone reading this can download.

Attached Files:

DVU and Crossroads like this.
  17. Singh

Singh Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $518
    Thanks Andrew, been meaning to schedule a call with you soon, I will message you on skype!

AndrewNC likes this.