- Joined
- Nov 14, 2011
- Messages
- 2,486
Rep Bank
$5,240
$5,240
User Power: 434%
So for the past week my Facebook has been flooded with little pictures of "What my friends think I do, What my teachers think I do, What I think I do, What I really do". I usually end up clicking on these to see what they are because most of them are pretty funny. One thing I noticed, unlike any other pictures that I see being shared of parties, friends , etc.: These things always have hundreds of shares.
Why not take advantage of this for free advertising through Facebook? I made up one of these for someone that is building a new kind of social network (took out the specific link at the end because I'm not sure what forum rules are or if he wants it shared here). I am 1,000 times more likely to click on these things to view than to click on Facebook ads.
This could basically be duplicated in any industry where you highlight the negative in 'what people think I do'. Type out "What you should be doing" and then put your advertisement in the solution.
I haven't done one for my personal site yet because it is not ready yet, but as soon as it is, I will test it out and share the outcome.
I did this on my laptop in MS Paint so bare with me, Photoshop could make it much nicer looking:
Why not take advantage of this for free advertising through Facebook? I made up one of these for someone that is building a new kind of social network (took out the specific link at the end because I'm not sure what forum rules are or if he wants it shared here). I am 1,000 times more likely to click on these things to view than to click on Facebook ads.
This could basically be duplicated in any industry where you highlight the negative in 'what people think I do'. Type out "What you should be doing" and then put your advertisement in the solution.
I haven't done one for my personal site yet because it is not ready yet, but as soon as it is, I will test it out and share the outcome.
I did this on my laptop in MS Paint so bare with me, Photoshop could make it much nicer looking:

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
