The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Foundation

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Foundation — Episode 12 w/ Leah Busque
Foundation is a really cool website I ran across a couple months ago where Kevin Rose (founder of Digg, angel investor) goes around and interviews different entrepreneurs and gets their stories, how they got started, what their challenges/successes have been, etc.

A new interview was posted today where he interviews the founder of TaskRabbit.

I feel like listening to these kind of shows can really help some of the budding entrepreneurs here get more of an idea of what it's like being an actual entrepreneur and what kind of challenges these entrepreneurs face (plus their enthusiasm is contagious, after watching one of these I always feel fired up).

Have any of you watched any of these videos? What do you think of them?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

werbl

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
May 3, 2008
Racine, WI
I really like the Foundation interviews. The quality is top notch and Kevin Rose asks great questions. Another interview site / podcast that I like is Mixergy. MJ was a guest on there a little while back and did a great job. My only beef with both of them is that they almost solely focus on tech. A good Fastlane opportunity for someone.

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
I think one of my favorite parts of Foundation is the video quality - it's very good and makes the interviews a lot more enjoyable. Kevin also asks a lot of pretty good questions, more in depth than a lot of the interviews out there. After the one with the Samovar Tea Lounge founder was posted, I was wanting some of that tea for months!

Mixergy is good as well, haven't seen as much of their stuff but the interviews are generally pretty good.

LeungJan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jan 8, 2013
Digging up old thread.. but think more people should be exposed to this!

These videos are great.. So much value! I really like the interview with Chris Sacca the guy was down a few million from the stock market and came back up using pure hustle! You guys should defo check it out

Foundation — Episode 26 w/ Dave Morin

So much motivation

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.