The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Found me in chapter 18 UNSCRIPTED

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Hello Forums, asking for leadership disciplining myself to hit the gym and work out more exercising the body .That is not hard work for me. My mind is a different story and greatest of all challenges. MJ called me out when he wrote and to quote "Principle Jumping from one promised short cut to another " I have years of bad education and habits to change working on one through my Journal titled bad habit breaker. That is the habit of coming up with excuses. I struggle with Math and English..With common sense and emotional Intelligence .With short term memory and understanding simple at least what others perceive to be simple. Steve Sackel of Leaders Club even called me an idiot once.. I always told myself it can still be done no matter what I face.. The challenge is to FTSC f!k the shortcut .That is all
I have been taught to do. SInce, 2005 the goal has been TAKE ACTION whenever I hit a wall though the urge to read a book, watch YouTube for answers or call on someone who already knows how to do it find the shortcut screams in my head. one word HELP ME FK THE SHORTCUT tips and advise please ...thank you , so much.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.