The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Forex market at large

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Brighty

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 28, 2022
Why most people find it hard investing time and commitment in learning how to trade the currency market(Forex). After 3years trading some few pairs I realized it's teachable and with patience you would do well and be consistent with making profits either as aside hustle or full time job. Let's learn together Guys.
Reach out to me I can always help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
Why most people find it hard investing time and commitment in learning how to trade the currency market(Forex). After 3years trading some few pairs I realized it's teachable and with patience you would do well and be consistent with making profits either as aside hustle or full time job. Let's learn together Guys.
Reach out to me I can always help.
Can you tell a bit more about your experiences?
Do you mainly observe the currencies or read the charts?

Brighty

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 28, 2022
Can you tell a bit more about your experiences?
Do you mainly observe the currencies or read the charts?
Honestly I think there's a phase everyone go through during learning for most we experience minimal loss while learning, simply because we learnt from others who's been in the industry for long.
I learnt in a hard way before subscribing to some mentors course and online meetings, and I would save it's been helpful.
I focus more on the events of fundamentals/ then over the weekends run some outlook for the upcoming week. To keep it simple I trade what the chart tells me with patience, candle patterns.

brendanjca

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 17, 2022
Honestly I think there's a phase everyone go through during learning for most we experience minimal loss while learning, simply because we learnt from others who's been in the industry for long.
I learnt in a hard way before subscribing to some mentors course and online meetings, and I would save it's been helpful.
I focus more on the events of fundamentals/ then over the weekends run some outlook for the upcoming week. To keep it simple I trade what the chart tells me with patience, candle patterns.
With all due respect, you need to show a live track record spanning over 1 year minimum before you can claim to teach anyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
If you are good in what you are doing, make a Youtube channel with 10 minutes analysing and prediction on what you do allready! Every das.
I f your predictions are right, you will soon have everyting you want.
Expert status, earnings, YT channel...

Its tough, but worth learning making short films. Maybe google Slavik Crypto. He does this.

And don t hide your knowledge! Imo you will allways have more success, if you try to help as you can.

Brighty

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 28, 2022
If you are good in what you are doing, make a Youtube channel with 10 minutes analysing and prediction on what you do allready! Every das.
I f your predictions are right, you will soon have everyting you want.
Expert status, earnings, YT channel...

Its tough, but worth learning making short films. Maybe google Slavik Crypto. He does this.

And don t hide your knowledge! Imo you will allways have more success, if you try to help as you can.
Yes I do have channels for all of these. No YouTube at the moment.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.