The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ForeverJobless Podcast

Stephanos83

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Nov 17, 2013
United Kingdom
I'm still tuned in. Caught up on my way to work today. I enjoyed the ones about askholes (seen a lot of them here) and how to ask for advice with your guest Neville. Ethics on asking for advice really should be common sense. I thought you guys broke it down pretty well. Don't ask for value where you provide none. Be tactful in your approach. When at all possible reach out at events and times when it's appropriate to do so. And most importantly, consider the other person's time when making any kind of request of anyone.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
I understand your mission statement a bit more, after what you and Neville said at the end of the one released today.

Two years agowhen I was doing landscaping work for a golf course, I'd spend the whole day with headphones in. I was listening to business podcasts for 8 hours a day, and I had a fundamental shift in my brain function.

I didn't have any business friends or anybody I could talk to about the life I wanted to live. I was listening to HOURS and HOURS of Lifestyle Business Podcast, Eventual Millionaire, Foolish Adventure, Smart Passive Income. It felt like I was surrounded by these people, and it started influencing my actions. It was like a conversation I was participating every single day for the whole summer.

THAT'S what you're trying to do, I totally get it, and i appreciate it.
Podcasts have already changed my life, and yours has high potential to touch thousands more.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
I understand your mission statement a bit more, after what you and Neville said at the end of the one released today

ya, we talk about that in a few of them. after hearing that are you feeling like you like my intro better, or i should change the intro to include this

It felt like I was surrounded by these people, and it started influencing my actions. It was like a conversation I was participating every single day for the whole summer.

thank you dude, glad that's coming across

Podcasts have already changed my life, and yours has high potential to touch hundreds of thousands more.

fyp ;)

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
I understand your mission statement a bit more, after what you and Neville said at the end of the one released today.
Two years agowhen I was doing landscaping work for a golf course, I'd spend the whole day with headphones in. I was listening to business podcasts for 8 hours a day, and I had a fundamental shift in my brain function.
I didn't have any business friends or anybody I could talk to about the life I wanted to live. I was listening to HOURS and HOURS of Lifestyle Business Podcast, Eventual Millionaire, Foolish Adventure, Smart Passive Income. It felt like I was surrounded by these people, and it started influencing my actions. It was like a conversation I was participating every single day for the whole summer.
Podcasts have already changed my life, and yours has high potential to touch thousands more.

100% ... Preach! Hahaha

Thank you @snowbank

Zulu

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Mar 14, 2013
Kingston - DC - Everywhere in Between
Did you do all the Neville-casts on one day and just take breaks in between? Or do you just happen to turn on the mic when Neville comes over and you guys are having business talk?

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
ya, we talk about that in a few of them. after hearing that are you feeling like you like my intro better, or i should change the intro to include this
I like your intro much better after "getting" what was going on.
You say exactly what it is "private conversations between successful entrepreneurs".

I think one major problem I had was the phrase "printing money". It sounds too "buzz" and turned me off.
I feel there might be a way to better hit the nail on the head (took me 14 episodes to 'get it'. The intro should get me there right away) but I have no suggestions as to what would work better. It's pretty damn good for only being 14 days in. A LOT more direction and thought than any young podcast I've seen.

Jimbo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Sep 1, 2013
Awesome! Just had a listen through them all and I love your straight to the point, no bullshit approach. Heaps of valuable information and a great insight to the minds of entrepreneurs.

Just a heads up, in episode 14 your intro to the podcast says that it's episode 13.

Subscribed and looking forward to more man!

Luke12321

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Enjoy listening to the Podcast Billy. I think I have listened to them all so far! I like how you have mixed up some shorter duration as well. 60 days in a row is a big goal! Keep it up.

Bowden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Sep 29, 2010
TAMPA, FL
Happy to see this. I'll be downloading all of the past episodes to listen to.

From our conversations I know you're a smart business man, so I know I wont be disappointed!

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
I concour^ I came to inform you also but HarryR beat me to it :p

just went to check it out and theres some kind of internal error happening. I did a google search and clicked on several different links listed to different posts and everything seems down :(

Berters

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 20, 2013
UK
Love the podcast so far, definitely keeping up to date with these!

One question though - Just listened to the first podcast with JasonR (great stuff!), but I was wondering how you guys deal with relationships and business. I imagine it would be hard work maintaining a healthy relationship and working 16 hour days.

Keep it up Billy!

LiveTheWay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Feb 18, 2014
Middle of New York State
just wanted to say that after listening to all the podcasts , I really like what I'm hearing! Great content I only wish some of the podcast for longer but that's only because of the value. Keep up the great work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Kaizen

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Apr 30, 2014
Snowball, I've listened to most of your podcasts over the last couple of weeks. Nice job man. Love the detail in the conversations, no platitudes, all inspiring and actionable content. Looking forward to more.

DrkSide

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Mar 26, 2013
@snowbank Loving the podcasts! I wish some were a bit longer but I love the content. Haven't listened for the past week so I am going to catch up on them on the drive to Houston for C&B.

pds

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Apr 28, 2014
NYC
@snowbank Just came across your podcast and its money! Keep em coming

Please SEARCH before posting.