I know there are a lot of Lambo fans here so I thought I'd share this. This is Allen Wong's new Aventador. Years of working on apps has paid off for him, a great motivator. Can't wait to read his book when it is done. My friend was texting him the day he got the car and he stopped driving the car to work on the book, that is dedication. Definitely a role model in my eyes, great guy.
"Allen Wong's Azure Blue Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
Hi-Res: Allen Wong's Azure Blue Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 « Razzi: Photo Sharing
I would like to thank my amazing family and friends for supporting me all of these years as I busily hacked away at my MacBook creating iPhone apps. It took a lot of hard work, patience and sleepless nights, but we did it! The car looks amazing in person, and you don't know how happy I am to be able to share this beautiful work of art with all of you.
Now, I'm going to go back to finish writing my book. I will also be making one of my brand new iOS video games free this Labor Day Weekend starting Friday. Keep an eye out on my FB for more details on both.
Like & share this photo if you want to see more photos and videos of this car."
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101665095202686&set=p.10101665095202686&type=1&ref=nf
"Allen Wong's Azure Blue Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
Hi-Res: Allen Wong's Azure Blue Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 « Razzi: Photo Sharing
I would like to thank my amazing family and friends for supporting me all of these years as I busily hacked away at my MacBook creating iPhone apps. It took a lot of hard work, patience and sleepless nights, but we did it! The car looks amazing in person, and you don't know how happy I am to be able to share this beautiful work of art with all of you.
Now, I'm going to go back to finish writing my book. I will also be making one of my brand new iOS video games free this Labor Day Weekend starting Friday. Keep an eye out on my FB for more details on both.
Like & share this photo if you want to see more photos and videos of this car."
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101665095202686&set=p.10101665095202686&type=1&ref=nf
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
