What's new

Focused and accountable

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

sija1

Turning Coffee Into Code
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 20, 2015
Messages
240
Location
Quebec, Canada
Rep Bank
$1,015
User Power: 162%
I wasn't sure about making a progress thread now or later, when I actually have something out, but decided to do it anyway to keep myself accountable.

I struggled with finding one thing to do, been switching from idea to idea and after asking for some advice, I got back on track and I am still doing the same thing I said I would do so it is a great start.

Goal:
I have many ideas for mobile apps, so building one by one, launching and learning as I go in order to build an app empire is my main goal (outsourcing is an option in the future)

Problems encountered:
I have overestimated my knowledge in making high quality apps for the marketplace

Current progress:
Spending 4-8 hours daily learning design skills, new code and applying. I have 2 small apps (which are worthless at the moment but could be built up as I go). I am aware that this could take some time, that is why I am putting most of my free time into it. Short term goal is to have 1-2 apps out on the marketplace before Christmas.

Once again thank you, I am really grateful for all the advice and tough love you have provided @Vigilante @Mattie @Bellini @ZCP @Ubermensch @AndrewNC @LifeTransformer
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Voni vu hiv nusi tqidogod. Xjev 'iyedvmz' xomm zua fu? Xjip xomm zua fu ov cz? Pu piif vu qutv ov jisi. Vjot ot gus zua.

Zua esi tjogvoph cedl vu siefoph optvief ug fuoph. Miespoph optvief ug timmoph. Neli 6 tdsiiptjuvt ug zuas eqq (ati NTQeopv og zua jewi vu) epf hu timm ov vu tuniupi.
 
Voni vu hiv nusi tqidogod. Xjev 'iyedvmz' xomm zua fu? Xjip xomm zua fu ov cz? Pu piif vu qutv ov jisi. Vjot ot gus zua.

Zua esi tjogvoph cedl vu siefoph optvief ug fuoph. Miespoph optvief ug timmoph. Neli 6 tdsiiptjuvt ug zuas eqq (ati NTQeopv og zua jewi vu) epf hu timm ov vu tuniupi.

Ximm O xuamf muwi nusi vjep epzvjoph vu puv ci miespoph epf ci timmoph SOHJV PUX, cav O piif vu lpux jux vu fu ov eqqesipvmz tu O en puv CToph, vsatv ni. Et O teof, cz Djsotvnet, O xomm jewi 2 eqqt. O jewi tlivdjit, tdsiiptjuvt epf gapdvoupemovoit motvif. O katv dep'v dufi xjev O fup'v lpux jux vu dufi xovjuav huoph vu miesp ov.
 
Opvisitvoph vjev $700 eqq katv quqqif aq..... djidl vji uvjis vjsieft epf hiv tvesvif!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom