The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Focus People!

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
This forum is all about moving forward. You simply can't be successfully while staring at the rear view mirror or so worried about what's around every bend that you fail to push down on the accelerator. Yes the future can be scary, but DO NOT let that be your excuse for inaction. Everyday forward is unknown, but guess what, I'm not worried. I have prepared myself for the road and there is only one way I get to my destination, by looking ahead and moving towards my next objective.

Success is simple.
-Have a desire
-create a plan
-take massive action towards that plan

Thats it. Nothing more. Are you doing any of these right now? That thread that grabbed you, that tweet that delayed you, that show that stopped you, the facebook friend that interrupted you; are you allowing those superfluous things to steal your dreams? You wouldn't willingly let someone steal your wallet, or your car, so why do you let these things steal something much more important?

Now is the time, not yesterday, not tomorrow, NOW.

Set your goals, narrow your focus, and take action!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Knightsman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 14, 2009
South Carolina
IM FULL SPEED AHEAD BABY!

I just got signed by a pretty big company. I now own all of their work within 70 miles! WOOT, instant $1000 monthly net income!

At first I was worried it wasnt legit, but so far, if done a couple jobs and all seems good!

To backup your point, by doing, and enacting a plan, you get results. And from results you get motivation. From motivation you get on the onramp to the Fastlane!

:D

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
We are also working at full blast. I come here when I want a "break", to clear my head.

The 10,000 square foot building we've been remodeling/restoring is DONE-- save for some tiny details here and there (one or two window treatments, installing an instant hot water spigot, etc).

Much of the plumbing pipe and all of the fire sprinklers were done when we got started on this job this past March-- only 8+ months ago. But nothing else was done. My best estimate for finish was 18 months or more.

But we didn't have 18 months worth of money. In March, I calculated that we were going to run out around August.

We didn't. We got a bridge loan (for $500K) and we finished-- in a record 8 months for 10,000 square feet. We kept contractors alive-- during a time when they had NO WORK AT ALL-- save for our job. They also gave us incredible deals, because they wanted the work-- so we both got something we really needed-- a true "win-win".

I'll be posting some pix in the coming weeks. The back half of the building was constructed in the 1870s, the front part in the 1880's. Front part has 12' ceilings on the 1st floor, and 11' ceilings on the 2nd. Makes for some grand style (but also uses a LOT more drywall, plaster, wood trim, and paint/finish!!).

The building, and its 2 ancillary cottages have a capacity for 40 guests (20 rooms).

Last Saturday, we had 33 people stay here. Would have had more if those window treatments had been cut right the first time! ;)

Served breakfast in our brand new wine cellar on Sunday morning with nary a problem.

Now we're working on logos, website design, and getting this place stocked up (with both staples, and GUESTS!).

Thanks Bilge, for reminding us why we're here. :thumbsup:

-Russ H.

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Rep for the post!

@RussH @knights always great to hear others do well! especially in this fastlane community.

I am slowly but steadily getting Fendza into prototype stage and hopefully have it launched by Jan. 2010!

James F

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
IM FULL SPEED AHEAD BABY!

I just got signed by a pretty big company. I now own all of their work within 70 miles! WOOT, instant $1000 monthly net income!

At first I was worried it wasnt legit, but so far, if done a couple jobs and all seems good!

To backup your point, by doing, and enacting a plan, you get results. And from results you get motivation. From motivation you get on the onramp to the Fastlane!

:D

Congratulations ... doesn't it feel liberating to create your own economy? :hurray:

Knightsman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Sep 14, 2009
South Carolina
Yes it does, now im working on a plan to be fully self sufficient within 1 years time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.