The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FNG - Matt

Studious Nomad

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Apr 11, 2016
Portland, Oregon
Hey all, my name is Matt and this is my first post at fastlane. Here is a little bit of my background and where I hope to end up. In 2004 I joined the USMC as a mortarman and ended up deploying to Fallujah, Iraq in 2006-2007, after that I was pretty f*cked up and couldn't hold a civilian job for a while ( I went on TDRL in a reserve status for 2 years). I finally received an honorable discharge in 2012 and went to school for chemical engineering. I graduated in 2015 and have been searching for a job in my field up until now, I just got a job offer in Portland, Oregon and start in July. Through all of the shitty jobs that I've been working, I started focusing on making money online. I had some successes here and there but nothing life changing, I feel that I am finally onto something good and am just looking for a way to get traffic to the site. I am regularly attracted to shiny objects because I see potential that isn't there, or at least I find out that it isn't there after the fact. While in college I stumbled across an awesome startup that lets college students join for free and solve challenges to win cash prizes. I've done several and keep winning, I think I've won 10 now and made over $1400. What I want to pursue is their referral program, they offer $1.00 for everyone that signs up under my promo code. I've just recently started building up web properties to create a passive flow of signups, as you know there are always going to be college kids around. So my main reason for being here is to find out how to target these college students and find traffic generation tips that can establish a passive flow of signups. I look forward to networking with you guys.

-Matt

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Captain Jack

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 16, 2015
USA
Welcome aboard from a fellow vet.

There are tons of resources throughout this forum. Looking forward to following your progress!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...