The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Florida Fastlaners? Tampa, Lakeland, St. Petersburg, Clearwater?

Chartz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 7, 2012
I am in Plant City and am looking to see if other fastlaners want to get together weekly or monthly to discuss topics and motivate each other. I have nothing to sell you nor do I want to be in MLM, Real Estate etc. This would be a sit down, discuss the book, bounce ideas off each other, etc.

I had read many of the books mentioned in Millionaire Fastlane and was amazed by the book and can't wait for the audio version.

Let me know what city you are in. Tampa, Lakeland, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Bradenton, Orlando?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
In west pasco and am interested in both the things you are not! LOL. Oh well.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Chartz,

That sounds great to me! I too am not interested in MLM nor real estate.

Orlando would be good for me as I am on the east coast.

Anyone else?

I am fortunate in that I have had a fairly successful business and am just starting another one. I am happy to help where I can and also to learn as much as possible.

I too do NOT have anything to sell.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
I am also interested in trading as I see your name is Chartz. But I cannot guarantee you I wont sell you something! LOL. Just seems weird that you want to discuss fastlane but do not have anything to sell. Even Russ H wants you to come to his bed and breakfast. Why so down on sales? I don't get it.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Well I can't answer for Chartz but when I say I don't have anything to sell I mean I wont go to meetings and try to sell to the other people at the meeting.

I sell products via our distributors I would never go and sell to someone in a get together like this and would not attend meetings where others would try to do that.

Eagle if you mean you will go to meetings and try and sell to the others there I for one do not want you there.

This is forming as a place to discuss Fastlane, ask others for input etc. Not some MLM meetup or a place where others will be pushing their crap on the others there.

If that offends you then maybe you should start your own group where you can all get together and sell each other stuff.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
In west pasco and am interested in both the things you are not! LOL. Oh well.

Eagle I just noticed your post about.

The OP specifically said the meetup he wants to form would not have MLM or real estate. That is clearly what you are interested in.

Why mess up this thread?

Why not just go start up your own meetup thread?

OR

I see you are in West Pasco why don't you go to the monthly meetup at the dinner in New Port Richey on Route 19 which is specifically for those interested in real estate?

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
What I am saying is that selling is not about pushing product somebody doesn't want. I would not push something someone didn't want. Good sales men don't do that. Good salesmen Match needs of a buyer with what the seller has. Other than the appropriate places here on the forum I have not asked anyone to buy anything. That is the big misconception about selling. But I will ask and screen out those that aren't interested from those that are. And those that don't look at what I have to offer, I feel sorry for them because I wouldn't sell crappy products.

Some of my products would be very beneficial to Brick and mortar businesses. I have cleaning supplies that are second to none and inexpensive. Like 5 cents a gallon glass cleaner that doesn't tear up your hands and 50 cents a gallon shelf and counter cleaner that doesn't pollute the air you breathe and give you cancer.

That's an example of what a good salesmen does.

I just thought it was ironic that someone would start a meeting and exclude ideas of others because of the vehicle he chooses. I guess now I know how it feels to be black in the old south. (shrugs) I guess Russ H wouldn't be invited because his primary vehicle is real estate. But I doubt that is the case because he has already "made it" where as I have not.

Honestly a weekly meet up sounds like a waste of my precious time unless it is local. Think Ill take your advice and head to big boy's real estate meeting. Been to it several times. Once my business sells Ill have some cash. Plant city and Orlando is much too far of a drive and the time I have available.

Bowden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Sep 29, 2010
TAMPA, FL
I think what Chartz was saying is he isn't going to try and sell you something at the meeting. He also doesn't want to meet up to be given a presentation on Amway or owning timeshares lol. Just a simple meeting talking about various aspects of business.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
I think what Chartz was saying is he isn't going to try and sell you something at the meeting. He also doesn't want to meet up to be given a presentation on Amway or owning timeshares lol. Just a simple meeting talking about various aspects of business.

Yes that is my take on it as well.

Ok anyone interested in the Orlando area or Winter Springs even better shoot me a PM. I would prefer during the week but am available basically any day or time.

If we meet in Winter Springs I can host the meeting so we are not looking for a location. Or even better in Daytona and I could host the meeting there as well.

If need be we can do in Polk City and I can host the meeting there also.

So let me know and I will try to get this thing going. Even if we only end up with 2 or 3 dedicated people I am fine with that.

We can go the first time introduce ourselves, talk about fast lane, get help/suggestions from other etc.

In your PM please tell a little about yourself and what your looking to do and maybe what you can offer.

For me I own a business that has become much more successful than I ever thought it would. I now have a manager who runs 98% of it so can operate it anywhere I can get an internet connection.

I spend less than an hour a day on the business and find myself with an excessive amount of time on my hands. Never thought it would be like this as I truly enjoy work more than just about anything else.

My friend and I are just now starting something else and would appreciate some feedback/suggestions etc.

I am happy to help however I can. I sure don't know even close to everything but can let you know what worked or did not work for me. Doesn't mean that is right for you but it will be some more input for whatever it is you are trying to accomplish.

Chartz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 7, 2012
Exactly CSM. I am not trying to recruit anyone. i have a few websites and another business. I am in the middle of several weeks of travel so I will look to set something up in a few weeks. Gathering interest for now.

Chartz

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 7, 2012
Tampa?

Exactly CSM. I am not trying to recruit anyone. i have a few websites and another business. I am in the middle of several weeks of travel so I will look to set something up in a few weeks. Gathering interest for now.

Anyone else in Tampa?

Bowden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Sep 29, 2010
TAMPA, FL
Chartz - My son was born last week so I'm pretty swamped right now at the moment. Next time I will be down.

Bowden

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Sep 29, 2010
TAMPA, FL
New year, new us!

Anyone still live in the Tampa, Lakeland, ST Pete, or Clearwater area?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...