The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fitness enterprenuer

KingJones

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Sep 11, 2016
Has anyone on here dabbled in the fitness industry? How do I become a public figure like CT Fletcher, Mike Rashid, Brandon Carter, Chris Jones etc.... Basically how would I turn my name into a brand?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Castillo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 8, 2016
Vancouver, BC
literally all of making yourself into a brand is knowing your shit, knowing how to market, or being funny.

Chris Jones knows his shit, he proves his methods work, and people follow what he says.

Destined

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Dec 12, 2011
Has anyone on here dabbled in the fitness industry? How do I become a public figure like CT Fletcher, Mike Rashid, Brandon Carter, Chris Jones etc.... Basically how would I turn my name into a brand?

It's all about building a loyal following and building a massive tribe of fans. The fitness niche is beyond crazy, find a certain segment..rock it..get results...testimonials and go on from there. I say, first get the results/testimonials and then try to build the tribe and expand your reach.

Once you get the results, then use social media outlets like facebook/instagram and you can connect with people that have desire, for the niche/segment you are in.

The more people, you can reach, the bigger your brand can become...good luck!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Goldman snacks

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Aug 15, 2016
And most importantly start putting stuff out there read content marketing books.

If you want to grow an Instagram account like most fitness influencers, look at into using Followliker and Instagram to grow a fan base, you basically follow people that follow similar individuals and around 20%+ follow back as they like your page, then you unfollow everyone and what's left is people that like your account following you

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.