The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fitness as an entreprenuer - I feel your struggles

sisoj

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 8, 2019
Hey Guys, I have recently started my own coaching/consulting business which is why I have a question for you. I have been talking to busy professionals/entrepreneurs, trying to understand their biggest frustrations when it comes to fitness, losing weight, putting on muscle and looking good naked in general.

So far I have gathered the following :
1)Time is an issue, you have far too many responsibilities/commitments and have no time for exercise
2)You have no motivation/desire to take care of your fitness even though you know it is important
3)You are frustrated with having tried diet/exercise regiments out there only to not get results or you have but wasn't sustainable
4)You don't have the right information, confused about nutrition/exercise or both
5)Sitting in front of the computer for a long time is too draining for you, leaving you without energy/motivation
6)Snacks/Fast food is too convenient and enticing, difficult to give up
7)Don't know what to do when you go to the gym

What do you guys think your biggest challenge is ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roulf

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Oct 6, 2017
Ontario
I was never too fat but always struggled to keep my weight down. When I eventually stumbled uppon Keto/Carnivore was when I finally managed to lose weight without "much effort".
The effort exercised was just the fact that I had to do less. Less cooking, more fasting. Less eating, more doing other things.
The first experiment lasted 45 days, -8kg (~17lbs). The second was around 100 days, lost ~19kgs (42lbs).

However, I have never been fit. I just don't really like to exercise. I've tried many times. Really committed to the gym like 3 times for at least 90 days before I started skipping some days then stopping. I never lost weight and never saw any results (I understand it takes longer to see bigger gains, but I never even saw the supposedly easy "beginner gains")

There is one "influencer" that I trust and he is coming up with an exercise routine Q1 next year. This will probably be my last try into getting fit without investing money in it. Otherwise, I'll just work on getting my a$$ to the Fastlane and then just use money to get me the best odds of looking and feeling better.

To be more straight forward, numbers 2, 3 and 5 are my thing.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Workout plans based on:

A) Full Body Work:
When: Summer Season
Workout Type: Hardcore Workout

B) Split/Half Body Workout
When: Winter Season
Workout Type: Softcore Workout

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Honestly I need to focus on building muscle back but current can handle 1 or 2 hardcore gym workouts a week.

To keep my weight down which has been an issue I bought a stationary bike and put it next to my desk. I jump on for 7 minutes to burn 100 calories at 8am , 1030, 12:00 and 2:30 then maybe once at night. It's just a super simple easy way to break up the day and if I slow down on beer and cut out pepsi burning 400-500 calories/day is good for maintenance or weightloss. I am home all the time so I usually work wearing sweats or shorts anyways.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.