What's new

First Website, First Experience | Come See

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Laverdure

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
242
Rep Bank
$980
User Power: 165%
Hi guys,

Since I had no experience with internet marketing, I created my first website.

My goal is to learn the basic of affiliate marketing.

After that, when I'll feel confortable, I want to create my own product. :urock2:

GUESS WHAT
? yes, I want some of your feedback on my step. :smxF:

Website :

Monetization :
  1. I'm actually doing reviews of many hockey products. I have a few suppliers that give me all their product for free but I have to do good video with them. I link the product back to their site and make a % on each sales.
  2. I have a OPT IN FORM and I'm willing to build a list of costumer where I'll be able to send them affiliate product.

Market :

Since this is my first experience, I gave a shot in the french market since my first language is french and the market is smaller so I have more room has a beginner.

My Goal :

Learn as much as I can;
Fail as much as I can so I can learn from my low cost mistakes :banana: ( just kidding but that's the way we learn right ?);

Put it on auto-pilote then I'll attack a new english market;

Become great at it and make my own product.

OVERALL :

My website is set up I have a few videos on it.
I'm working on my OPT IN form, Thanks you page and Subscribe Page.
I hired people from ELANCE to do my OFF SITE SEO.
Trying to find good affiliate product to sell.

What's next ???? wait for traffic and react and ajust my website by the time??

Entrainement De Hockey

Thanks !
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O fup'v sief Gsipdj, tu O dep'v dunnipv up vji raemovz ug vji esvodmit. O puvodif vjev vji eft esi emm op Iphmotj. Xjomi O ettani vjev nutv Gsipdj-tqieloph Depefoept emtu tqiel Iphmotj, vji Iphmotj eft nohjv ci e vasp-ugg. O emtu dmodlif up upi vu tii xjisi ov xipv, epf emvjuahj vji eft tez judliztjuv.dun, vjiz hu vu judliztjuv.de. Og zua dep hiv/neli tuni ceppis eft vjev tez judliztjuv.de xovj Gsipdj viyv, O'f civ zua'mm jewi e civvis dmodl-vjsuahj sevi.
 
O fup'v sief Gsipdj, tu O dep'v dunnipv up vji raemovz ug vji esvodmit. O puvodif vjev vji eft esi emm op Iphmotj. Xjomi O ettani vjev nutv Gsipdj-tqieloph Depefoept emtu tqiel Iphmotj, vji Iphmotj eft nohjv ci e vasp-ugg. O emtu dmodlif up upi vu tii xjisi ov xipv, epf emvjuahj vji eft tez judliztjuv.dun, vjiz hu vu judliztjuv.de. Og zua dep hiv/neli tuni ceppis eft vjev tez judliztjuv.de xovj Gsipdj viyv, O'f civ zua'mm jewi e civvis dmodl-vjsuahj sevi.

Zit, vji dunqepz ot xusloph up nz ceppis ev vji nunipv -.-.

Vjeplt.
 
O katv jef e muul ev zuas tovi epf xet onqsittif xovj vji fitohp, O jewi vu etl, fof zua fitohp/dufi ov us fof zua josi tuniupi vu fu ov gus zua? Giim gsii vu qn ni o fup'v xepv vu jokedl vjot vjsief :miewoph:
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom